I'm planning my trip to St. Petersburg this coming July, and will have 4 days there. Are there any day trips you'd recommend? If so, can I do them by train on my own, or would you suggest booking a tour? Any help is appreciated!
Best St. Petersburg day trips? Need your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 2 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 3 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 4 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 5 Great restaurants in Italy
- 6 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 7 Greece after the Vote
- 8 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 9 rail pass
- 10 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 11 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 12 Age for booking a hotel?
- 13 Germany for 3 weeks
- 14 9 days; 1or 2 home bases for relaxing, sightseeing and nightlife in Italy
- 15 The Vatican Latest
- 16 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 17 April in Madrid
- 18 Mona Lisa Discovered
- 19 Help Plan Our Trip !
- 20 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 21 Renting an apt.
- 22 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 23 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 24 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 25 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece