I'm planning my trip to St. Petersburg this coming July, and will have 4 days there. Are there any day trips you'd recommend? If so, can I do them by train on my own, or would you suggest booking a tour? Any help is appreciated!
Best St. Petersburg day trips? Need your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants or Cafes to Recommend in Fontainebleau?
- 2 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 3 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 4 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 5 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 6 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 7 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 8 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 9 Christmas in Munich
- 10 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 11 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 12 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 13 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 14 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 15 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 16 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 17 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 18 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 19 Moving to Belfast
- 20 Dresden restaurant recs: December 2014
- 21 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 22 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 23 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 24 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 25 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain