My husband and I are looking to plan a semi last minute getaway to Spain in April. His main interest are Food and Wine, ditto for me but I would add picturesque towns and cultural sights to my list of interests as well. With that being said, Andalusia calls to me while Basque country calls to my husband. I'd love to hear thoughts on the feasibility of doing a sampling of both, rather than an in depth visit of one or the other. We prefer smaller cities, villages and the countryside over large cities, so Barcelona and Madrid aren't high on our list, and while it is tempting to see as much as possible we would like to keep our 10-12 night trip to a maximum of 3-4 locations (not including day trips). Is this feasible given the travel distances between Seville and San Sebastian:
3 nights Seville
3 nights Madrid
3 nights San Sebastian
1 or 2 nights La Rioja
Possible day trips: Toledo OR Cordoba, Granada, Jerez
The other big question is - is Seville to San Sebastian just too far to travel in one day without spending the night somewhere (likely Madrid) in between? It looks like we would return to Madrid to fly home once visiting Basque country, and I don't want to stop there twice.
All input and advice is welcome and very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 전용보스카지노＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼온라인카지노
- 2 코리아세븐럭카지노＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼온라인카지노
- 3 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 4 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 5 Passenger van Rental in Milan
- 6 Escorted tours Norway
- 7 favorite app for converting US $$
- 8 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 9 Car Rental in France - Europcar
- 10 Help with basic itinerary
- 11 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 12 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 13 Tuscany car rental and accommodations
- 14 First timer/road trip, itenerary help
- 15 France on my own
- 16 Greece and Italy Combo
- 17 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 18 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 19 Clean up spam
- 20 MADRID - METRO WORKS LINE 8
- 21 Married couple first time to Europe, 4 cities over 2 weeks, questions.
- 22 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 23 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 24 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 25 Amalfi Coast, Italy