My husband and I are going to London for a week in April with a day trip to Paris. We usually like to buy souvenirs for our family but have no idea what to get.
Do you have suggestions for nice souvenirs that cost no more than $10 USD? We're looking for authentic - not cheesy t-shirts/magnets/shot glasses/etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 2 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 3 Paris Under Seige...
- 4 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 5 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 6 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 7 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 8 Retiring to Southern France
- 9 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 10 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 11 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 12 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 13 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 14 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 15 Brief trip report Naples
- 16 Advices about our itiniary
- 17 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 18 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 19 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 20 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 21 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 22 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
- 23 Private transportation
- 24 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 25 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable