My husband and I are going to London for a week in April with a day trip to Paris. We usually like to buy souvenirs for our family but have no idea what to get.
Do you have suggestions for nice souvenirs that cost no more than $10 USD? We're looking for authentic - not cheesy t-shirts/magnets/shot glasses/etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 2 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 3 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 4 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 5 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 6 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 7 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 8 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 9 Beaches in Southern France
- 10 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 11 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 12 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 13 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 14 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 15 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 16 Amalfi coast
- 17 French lavender and cottages
- 18 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 19 Rome to Pompeii, luggage goes where?
- 20 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 21 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 22 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 23 Rome Rental Car
- 24 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 25 Iceland Waterfall Advice