My husband and I are going to London for a week in April with a day trip to Paris. We usually like to buy souvenirs for our family but have no idea what to get.
Do you have suggestions for nice souvenirs that cost no more than $10 USD? We're looking for authentic - not cheesy t-shirts/magnets/shot glasses/etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toll-Free : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 London Hotel - Different Request
- 3 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 4 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 5 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 6 Paris and Normandy
- 7 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 8 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 9 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 10 British Airways - Global Entry - TSA precheck
- 11 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 12 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 13 DUBROVNIK: staying inside oldtown vs Hotel Excelsior/Hilton?
- 14 London in Winter Report
- 15 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 16 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 17 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 18 Airport Transit Visa
- 19 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 20 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 21 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 22 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 23 Paris advice with kids
- 24 Anniversary trip to France
- 25 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)