My husband and I are going to London for a week in April with a day trip to Paris. We usually like to buy souvenirs for our family but have no idea what to get.
Do you have suggestions for nice souvenirs that cost no more than $10 USD? We're looking for authentic - not cheesy t-shirts/magnets/shot glasses/etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh Festival Fireworks
- 2 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 3 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 4 France to stop making foie grois
- 5 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 6 Naples or Genoa
- 7 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 8 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 9 First time Europe trip for family of 4
- 10 Dover queues
- 11 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 12 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 13 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 14 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 15 Who is up for an informal GTG in Paris between Oct 15-22
- 16 From London to Paris to US
- 17 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 18 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 19 Greece Experts
- 20 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 21 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 22 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 23 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 24 Ireland driving itinerary
- 25 Greece Itinerary