My husband and I are going to London for a week in April with a day trip to Paris. We usually like to buy souvenirs for our family but have no idea what to get.
Do you have suggestions for nice souvenirs that cost no more than $10 USD? We're looking for authentic - not cheesy t-shirts/magnets/shot glasses/etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Granada to Madrid
- 2 English Countryside
- 3 Where to buy Saffron?
- 4 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 5 Barcelona cooking classes
- 6 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 7 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 8 1st time in ZURICH
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 10 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 11 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 12 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 13 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 14 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 15 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 16 If you had to choose one......
- 17 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 18 House Hunting in France
- 19 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 20 Cognac transportation?
- 21 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 22 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 23 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 24 Naples, Italy
- 25 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich