My husband and I are going to London for a week in April with a day trip to Paris. We usually like to buy souvenirs for our family but have no idea what to get.
Do you have suggestions for nice souvenirs that cost no more than $10 USD? We're looking for authentic - not cheesy t-shirts/magnets/shot glasses/etc.
Best Souvenirs to buy in London and Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 first family trip to Switzerland
- 2 Need help - Train from Marseille airport to Paris
- 3 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 4 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 5 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 6 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 7 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 8 Pisa or Siena?
- 9 2 nights in Venice - what restaurants should we not miss?
- 10 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 11 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 12 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 13 Interested In Coach Passes
- 14 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 15 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 16 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 17 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 18 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 19 Germany with friends who have never been there
- 20 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 21 Avignon to London?
- 22 Amsterdam: Recommendations on places to visit and eat
- 23 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 24 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 25 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland