I'll be visiting various cities in Europe next month and need to find affordable lodging options. I am looking for a private room/bath under $100/day. I'll be visiting Paris, Rome, Florence, Venice, Milan, and possibly Zurich and Madrid. Is bed & breakfast a way to go? What are some of the sites I can go to research lodging options? Normally I use tripadvisor to find hotels, but it doesn't look like I can stay at hotels this time because the hotels in Europe seem too expensive. Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 2 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 3 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 4 Berlin>Dresden>Prague
- 5 Tour or independent
- 6 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 7 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 8 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 9 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 10 What to see in Dresden...
- 11 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 12 10 days in Germany
- 13 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 14 Vet my itinerary
- 15 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 16 Italy - best two central locations
- 17 Warsaw Hotel Questions
- 18 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 19 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 20 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 21 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 22 Backpacking/Train Travel in Europe
- 23 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 24 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 25 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
Best site to research affordable lodging options in Europe?