I'll be visiting various cities in Europe next month and need to find affordable lodging options. I am looking for a private room/bath under $100/day. I'll be visiting Paris, Rome, Florence, Venice, Milan, and possibly Zurich and Madrid. Is bed & breakfast a way to go? What are some of the sites I can go to research lodging options? Normally I use tripadvisor to find hotels, but it doesn't look like I can stay at hotels this time because the hotels in Europe seem too expensive. Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 2 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 3 free international phone calls
- 4 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 5 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 6 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 7 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 8 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 9 London 6 day itinerary
- 10 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 11 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 12 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 13 International drivers permit
- 14 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 15 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 16 France Study Abroad
- 17 Paris and Normandy
- 18 Sicily Beach Resort
- 19 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 20 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 21 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 22 Two days in Rome
- 23 Classical Tour of Albania
- 24 First visit to London
- 25 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
Best site to research affordable lodging options in Europe?