I'll be visiting various cities in Europe next month and need to find affordable lodging options. I am looking for a private room/bath under $100/day. I'll be visiting Paris, Rome, Florence, Venice, Milan, and possibly Zurich and Madrid. Is bed & breakfast a way to go? What are some of the sites I can go to research lodging options? Normally I use tripadvisor to find hotels, but it doesn't look like I can stay at hotels this time because the hotels in Europe seem too expensive. Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO PASSWORD RECOVERY CONTACT 1800-982-8520 TEC*H CAre 24/7
- 2 YAHOO got solution recover ☎ I1:8OO<982>852O Tec^h 24^7
- 3 Best daypack ?
- 4 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 5 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 6 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 7 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 8 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 9 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 10 Hiking in Switzerland
- 11 Iceland car rental agencies
- 12 Paris- restaurant
- 13 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 14 cell plan ?
- 15 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 16 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 17 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 18 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 19 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 20 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 21 Best layover option
- 22 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 23 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 24 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 25 Need help planning trip after Paris
Best site to research affordable lodging options in Europe?