I'll be visiting various cities in Europe next month and need to find affordable lodging options. I am looking for a private room/bath under $100/day. I'll be visiting Paris, Rome, Florence, Venice, Milan, and possibly Zurich and Madrid. Is bed & breakfast a way to go? What are some of the sites I can go to research lodging options? Normally I use tripadvisor to find hotels, but it doesn't look like I can stay at hotels this time because the hotels in Europe seem too expensive. Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French lavender and cottages
- 2 Rail/Hoylhead/Edinburgh
- 3 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 4 MiFi in Italy
- 5 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 6 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 7 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 8 Seville in late January
- 9 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 10 Cork or Galway?
- 11 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 12 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 13 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 14 What Greek islands should I visit
- 15 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 16 Small foodie tours in Bologna
- 17 Major quake in central Itay
- 18 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 19 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 20 Venice Cruise Port: Santa Lucia or Mestre?
- 21 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 22 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 23 3 days with a Swindon base
- 24 Where to stay in London
- 25 Eastern Europe Summer 2017 Itinerary + Mykonos Break
Best site to research affordable lodging options in Europe?