I'll be visiting various cities in Europe next month and need to find affordable lodging options. I am looking for a private room/bath under $100/day. I'll be visiting Paris, Rome, Florence, Venice, Milan, and possibly Zurich and Madrid. Is bed & breakfast a way to go? What are some of the sites I can go to research lodging options? Normally I use tripadvisor to find hotels, but it doesn't look like I can stay at hotels this time because the hotels in Europe seem too expensive. Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 2 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 3 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 4 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 5 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 6 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 7 House Hunting in France
- 8 If you had to choose one......
- 9 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 10 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 11 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 14 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 15 Portugal with large family
- 16 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 17 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 18 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 19 Croatia
- 20 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 21 Croatia trip Planning
- 22 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 23 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 24 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 25 Driving in Italy?
Best site to research affordable lodging options in Europe?