I'll be visiting various cities in Europe next month and need to find affordable lodging options. I am looking for a private room/bath under $100/day. I'll be visiting Paris, Rome, Florence, Venice, Milan, and possibly Zurich and Madrid. Is bed & breakfast a way to go? What are some of the sites I can go to research lodging options? Normally I use tripadvisor to find hotels, but it doesn't look like I can stay at hotels this time because the hotels in Europe seem too expensive. Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 2 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 3 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 4 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 5 Castle Stays in Wales
- 6 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 7 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 8 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 9 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 10 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 11 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 12 Can parking
- 13 italy Cinque Terre
- 14 San Sebastián
- 15 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 16 Zurich to Milan trip
- 17 Would like help planning a 16-21 day week trip to Spain and/or Portugal
- 18 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 19 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 20 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 21 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 22 Driving through Paris
- 23 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 24 Advice for first time trip to Greece
- 25 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
Best site to research affordable lodging options in Europe?