I'll be visiting various cities in Europe next month and need to find affordable lodging options. I am looking for a private room/bath under $100/day. I'll be visiting Paris, Rome, Florence, Venice, Milan, and possibly Zurich and Madrid. Is bed & breakfast a way to go? What are some of the sites I can go to research lodging options? Normally I use tripadvisor to find hotels, but it doesn't look like I can stay at hotels this time because the hotels in Europe seem too expensive. Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 2 Do Not Rent from SIXT car rentals
- 3 Paris---baguette question???
- 4 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 5 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 6 English Countryside
- 7 Need help in travel planning
- 8 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 9 Puglia or La Langhe
- 10 French immersion courses in France
- 11 Munich
- 12 "Around Provence" - My Watercolors on Flickr
- 13 Vienna or Budapest?
- 14 Train Travel Berlin, Prague, Krakow
- 15 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 16 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 17 Italy/Greece with kids
- 18 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 19 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 20 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 21 10 day Greek Island trip
- 22 Portugal itinerary help
- 23 Portugal - 5 days in Nov - Itinerary suggestions?
- 24 Portugal initial itinerary help
- 25 Lisbon NYE
Best site to research affordable lodging options in Europe?