I'll be visiting various cities in Europe next month and need to find affordable lodging options. I am looking for a private room/bath under $100/day. I'll be visiting Paris, Rome, Florence, Venice, Milan, and possibly Zurich and Madrid. Is bed & breakfast a way to go? What are some of the sites I can go to research lodging options? Normally I use tripadvisor to find hotels, but it doesn't look like I can stay at hotels this time because the hotels in Europe seem too expensive. Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When did an Italian postage stamp cost 0.52 euros
- 2 Do I need a car for four days at Sorrento/Amalfi Coast
- 3 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 4 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 5 London Paris
- 6 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 7 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 8 Alsace Accommodations
- 9 Bavaria in August
- 10 Germany with my Girlfriend
- 11 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 12 Sintra day trip from Lisbon - Independent versus Tour?
- 13 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 14 A Week on the Canal du Midi
- 15 Planning a two day visit to Montreux
- 16 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 17 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 18 Going to Den Bosch to See the Bosch Exhibit?
- 19 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 20 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 21 Scandinavia????
- 22 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 23 Venice to Positano
- 24 is black forest worth itself in october?
- 25 Family vacation near Amsterdam
Best site to research affordable lodging options in Europe?