I'll be visiting various cities in Europe next month and need to find affordable lodging options. I am looking for a private room/bath under $100/day. I'll be visiting Paris, Rome, Florence, Venice, Milan, and possibly Zurich and Madrid. Is bed & breakfast a way to go? What are some of the sites I can go to research lodging options? Normally I use tripadvisor to find hotels, but it doesn't look like I can stay at hotels this time because the hotels in Europe seem too expensive. Thanks for your help!
Best site to research affordable lodging options in Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 2 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 3 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 4 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 5 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 6 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 7 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 8 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 9 Travel with Teens
- 10 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 11 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 12 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 13 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 14 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 15 Reims for a day
- 16 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 17 I think this is a scam!
- 18 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 19 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 20 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 21 Weather in Andalusia and Barcelona?
- 22 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 23 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 24 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 25 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?