Hi I am looking for the best attractions in Europe. I am planning a trip for summer 2014 and would like to hit these major cities in a span of around 3 weeks; Paris, Rome, Florence, Amsterdam, Venice, and Toulouse. Any information would be helpful, thank you!
Best Sights In Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europcar at vienna airport
- 2 Slovenia itinerary
- 3 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 4 Wine tour in Chianti
- 5 Bus ride to Positano
- 6 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 7 Two days in Switzerland, landing in Geneva
- 8 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 9 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 10 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 11 Amsterdam restaurants
- 12 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 13 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 14 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 15 Greece for a month with a baby
- 16 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 17 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 18 Andaz Liverpool vs. Marriott Regents Park
- 19 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 20 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 21 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 22 Pousadas
- 23 Portugal or Croatia, which would you choose?
- 24 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 25 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?