Two American senior citizens on our first trip to Germany, would like to take a short (few hours) cruise on the Rhine or Mosel River. Please advise us on which would be the most interesting (would like to see castles) and be the easiest to arrange and to negotiate. Our time is very limited but we would like to see things unique to the region. Thank you.
Best short Rhine Cruise
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 2 Scotland
- 3 Thoughts on Greece Itinerary for September
- 4 Grandhotel Giessbach in Switzerland
- 5 Change in Travel
- 6 Public Transportation from Athens Airport to Piraeus
- 7 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 8 Pousadas
- 9 One-way car rental from Zurich to Milan
- 10 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 11 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 12 Scenic drive from Ghent to Amsterdam
- 13 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe
- 14 Hotels at Lake Garda
- 15 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 16 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 17 Getting Around Greece
- 18 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 19 closest German city to Enschede/Twente
- 20 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 21 9 days in switzerland
- 22 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 23 Eastern Pyrenees for family with children
- 24 Is Capri overrated?
- 25 Thinking About Amsterdam