As usual my wife wants to know which is the best place to do alot of shopping for herself. We are visiting the below cities. Any help will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 2 alcazar question and seville advice
- 3 french italian Riviera overnight stop noli, cervo, san remo, menton, other?
- 4 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 5 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 6 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 7 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 8 Amsterdam highlights
- 9 First visit to London
- 10 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 11 Villa in Italy
- 12 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 13 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 14 Paris advice with kids
- 15 International drivers permit
- 16 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 17 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 18 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 19 Paris travel help
- 20 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 21 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 22 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 23 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 24 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 25 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers