Between those six sestieri/area in Venice, which is the best one to stay for a first timer?
I will be in Venice for a short trip (1 and 1/2 days only) before heading to Manchester.
This is my first visit to Venice (and Italy) and I am really excited. Venice is one of my top wishlist. I am also looking for a budget cheap accommodation as I will be staying there only for one night
Hope you guys can advice me on this. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 4 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 5 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 6 Public Transportation in England
- 7 Le Marche Research Help
- 8 Firt time VISA applicant
- 9 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 10 Need Information about French Alps
- 11 Murren to Prague
- 12 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 13 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 14 France Itinerary Advice
- 15 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 16 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 17 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 18 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 19 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 20 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 21 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 22 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN
- 23 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 24 Sintra
- 25 Venice Bell Tower