Between those six sestieri/area in Venice, which is the best one to stay for a first timer?
I will be in Venice for a short trip (1 and 1/2 days only) before heading to Manchester.
This is my first visit to Venice (and Italy) and I am really excited. Venice is one of my top wishlist. I am also looking for a budget cheap accommodation as I will be staying there only for one night
Hope you guys can advice me on this. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 2 Lon term Car Hire Guide for Italy
- 3 First Time Europe Trip
- 4 Loans 15,000 kr. and you have them about 45. minutes
- 5 It would appear that there are a considerable amount
- 6 Day River trips from Porto
- 7 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 8 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 9 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 10 London with kids
- 11 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 12 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 13 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 14 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 15 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 16 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 17 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 18 Public Transport information App/Website
- 19 Spain, Madrid, 2 nights w/car
- 20 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 21 Luxury Apartment Rentals in Rome
- 22 Tenerife - Best attractions
- 23 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 24 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 25 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!