Between those six sestieri/area in Venice, which is the best one to stay for a first timer?
I will be in Venice for a short trip (1 and 1/2 days only) before heading to Manchester.
This is my first visit to Venice (and Italy) and I am really excited. Venice is one of my top wishlist. I am also looking for a budget cheap accommodation as I will be staying there only for one night
Hope you guys can advice me on this. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cordoba or Granada?
- 2 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 3 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 4 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 5 Road Trip through Peloponnese
- 6 Dining with the writers
- 7 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 8 Paris hotel and neighborhood help
- 9 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 10 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 11 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 12 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 13 where to get a cheaper Louis Vuitton bags and wallets
- 14 Planning roundtrip Greece
- 15 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 16 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 17 5 days in France or Italian Rivera
- 18 2 weeks in Prague
- 19 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 20 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 21 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 22 York - Time for tea!
- 23 Amalfi or Positano
- 24 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 25 Touring Wales