Between those six sestieri/area in Venice, which is the best one to stay for a first timer?
I will be in Venice for a short trip (1 and 1/2 days only) before heading to Manchester.
This is my first visit to Venice (and Italy) and I am really excited. Venice is one of my top wishlist. I am also looking for a budget cheap accommodation as I will be staying there only for one night
Hope you guys can advice me on this. Thank you.
Best sestieri/area in Venice for a first timer tourist
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 2 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 3 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 4 Looking for add on city
- 5 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 6 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 7 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 8 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 9 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 10 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 11 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- 12 Moscow: Eat, Explore, Experience
- 13 Capri and Amalfi self-catering accommodation for 2
- 14 Taxi service in Nice
- 15 Berlin Trip Report
- 16 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 17 2 month backpacking though europe
- 18 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 19 Traveling to Bordeaux
- 20 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 21 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 22 Peugeot 107--will my luggage be visible?
- 23 Conference trip to Netherlands; help me plan free time afterward
- 24 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 25 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre