Between those six sestieri/area in Venice, which is the best one to stay for a first timer?
I will be in Venice for a short trip (1 and 1/2 days only) before heading to Manchester.
This is my first visit to Venice (and Italy) and I am really excited. Venice is one of my top wishlist. I am also looking for a budget cheap accommodation as I will be staying there only for one night
Hope you guys can advice me on this. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 2 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 5 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 6 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 7 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 8 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 9 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 10 Praiano
- 11 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 12 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 13 Ireland itinerary help please
- 14 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 15 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 16 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 17 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 18 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 19 Canal du Midi
- 20 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 21 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 22 Mini trip report - a week in London
- 23 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 24 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 25 Lamezia Terme, Italy