Between those six sestieri/area in Venice, which is the best one to stay for a first timer?
I will be in Venice for a short trip (1 and 1/2 days only) before heading to Manchester.
This is my first visit to Venice (and Italy) and I am really excited. Venice is one of my top wishlist. I am also looking for a budget cheap accommodation as I will be staying there only for one night
Hope you guys can advice me on this. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 2 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 3 Riviera roadtrip
- 4 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 5 Paris Visite pass
- 6 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 7 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 8 Day trips from Monaco
- 9 Honeymoon in Europe Nov-Dec2015
- 10 Rail Itinerary around Northern/Central Italy
- 11 Railpass VS Point-to-Point
- 12 More concise itinerary-Rome, Tuscany, Paris
- 13 Any experience with ebookers.com or mobissimo.com?
- 14 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 15 Referendum in Greece
- 16 Northern Italy - Milan or Italian Lake District
- 17 railfrom amstedam to reims fr
- 18 Hours for Accademia -- Florence
- 19 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 20 Thalys seat assignment hassle
- 21 Hotels near Roma Termini
- 22 Our Paris plans
- 23 St. Petersburg plus
- 24 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 25 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?