Between those six sestieri/area in Venice, which is the best one to stay for a first timer?
I will be in Venice for a short trip (1 and 1/2 days only) before heading to Manchester.
This is my first visit to Venice (and Italy) and I am really excited. Venice is one of my top wishlist. I am also looking for a budget cheap accommodation as I will be staying there only for one night
Hope you guys can advice me on this. Thank you.
Best sestieri/area in Venice for a first timer tourist
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Superb 8 Days in Dresden
- 2 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 3 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 4 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 5 Southern Ireland Help
- 6 Bologna tips
- 7 London and Where Else in late December?
- 8 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 9 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 10 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 11 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 12 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 13 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 14 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 15 London - Site List Triage -
- 16 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 17 Debit card with 6 digit pin
- 18 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 19 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 20 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 21 Unico Costiera Tickets Have Gone Down in Price!!!!
- 22 London neighborhood suggestions
- 23 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 24 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 25 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como