Between those six sestieri/area in Venice, which is the best one to stay for a first timer?
I will be in Venice for a short trip (1 and 1/2 days only) before heading to Manchester.
This is my first visit to Venice (and Italy) and I am really excited. Venice is one of my top wishlist. I am also looking for a budget cheap accommodation as I will be staying there only for one night
Hope you guys can advice me on this. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 2 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 3 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 4 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 5 Going to Den Bosch to See the Bosch Exhibit?
- 6 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 7 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 8 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 9 GPS vs Google Maps
- 10 Luggage on trains/security?
- 11 One week trip in early May in the fjords region in Norway
- 12 Mechlen or Leuven as a base city?
- 13 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 14 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 15 Brussels Airport
- 16 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 17 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 18 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 19 What clothes?
- 20 Large luggage lockers at Gare du Nord
- 21 The DCC scam is spreading
- 22 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 23 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 24 Travelling in October need some guidance
- 25 Train Question