Between those six sestieri/area in Venice, which is the best one to stay for a first timer?
I will be in Venice for a short trip (1 and 1/2 days only) before heading to Manchester.
This is my first visit to Venice (and Italy) and I am really excited. Venice is one of my top wishlist. I am also looking for a budget cheap accommodation as I will be staying there only for one night
Hope you guys can advice me on this. Thank you.
Best sestieri/area in Venice for a first timer tourist
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 2 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 3 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 4 Too many Trip Reports
- 5 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 6 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 7 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 8 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 9 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 10 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 11 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 12 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 13 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 14 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 15 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 16 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 17 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 18 Help with England/Wales tour
- 19 Reykjavik hotels
- 20 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 21 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 22 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 23 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 24 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 25 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report