Between those six sestieri/area in Venice, which is the best one to stay for a first timer?
I will be in Venice for a short trip (1 and 1/2 days only) before heading to Manchester.
This is my first visit to Venice (and Italy) and I am really excited. Venice is one of my top wishlist. I am also looking for a budget cheap accommodation as I will be staying there only for one night
Hope you guys can advice me on this. Thank you.
Best sestieri/area in Venice for a first timer tourist
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 2 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 3 What still confounds you about travel?
- 4 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 5 Back home problems with sim card
- 6 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 7 Pronunciation
- 8 How do you find French food?
- 9 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 10 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 11 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 12 GPS in Tuscany
- 13 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 14 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 15 italy
- 16 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 17 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 18 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 19 Monet in Normandy
- 20 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 21 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 22 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 23 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 24 Madrid and London
- 25 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets