We are traveling 2nd class from Luzern to Milan in a couple of weeks and I want to make a seat reservation, but know nothing about the Eurocity train layout and which side of the train to sit on. There are 2 of us, and there will be our twin babies on our lap - we want a view of the mountains, etc.
best seats for view on Eurocity - Luzern to Milan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 4 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 5 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 6 Hotel in Venice
- 7 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 8 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 9 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 10 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 11 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 12 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 13 Europe in 21 days
- 14 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 15 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 16 Question re. ToT Montserrat Ticket for day trip
- 17 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 18 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 19 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 20 Spain Questions
- 21 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 22 Avignon to London?
- 23 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 24 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 25 Ireland with a Northern Twist