We are traveling 2nd class from Luzern to Milan in a couple of weeks and I want to make a seat reservation, but know nothing about the Eurocity train layout and which side of the train to sit on. There are 2 of us, and there will be our twin babies on our lap - we want a view of the mountains, etc.
best seats for view on Eurocity - Luzern to Milan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 2 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 3 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 4 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 5 Scotland day tour
- 6 Tour Company in Russia
- 7 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 8 Academic Tours and Travel Malta and Sicily Delight Tour
- 9 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 10 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 11 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 12 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- 13 Best Car service from Heathrow airport to Waldorf Hilton in London
- 14 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 15 Trip to Pyrenees
- 16 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 17 Cyprus travel logistics: north to south and back again
- 18 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 19 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 20 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 21 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 22 Vacation Pictures
- 23 US Debit Cards and European ATMs
- 24 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 25 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen