We are traveling 2nd class from Luzern to Milan in a couple of weeks and I want to make a seat reservation, but know nothing about the Eurocity train layout and which side of the train to sit on. There are 2 of us, and there will be our twin babies on our lap - we want a view of the mountains, etc.
best seats for view on Eurocity - Luzern to Milan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 2 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 3 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 4 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 5 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 6 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 7 Eurostar London to Avignon Thru Trains Start June 28!
- 8 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 9 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 10 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 11 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 12 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 13 italy
- 14 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 15 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 16 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 17 What still confounds you about travel?
- 18 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 19 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 20 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 21 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 22 Chip but no PIN
- 23 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 24 Madrid and London
- 25 Ryanair Cabin Luggage