Me and my husband are planning to travel to Spain from Nov 9th to Nov 11th. I know its a short span. We are not much interested in museums and history. Instead we would like it to be full of natural sceneries and adventurous.Can you please suggest some places?
We thought we could choose Spain because it could be comparatively warmer and drier. If you have any other European country destination also, kindly suggest.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Escorted Tours
- 2 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 3 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 4 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 5 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 6 Ludwig Castles
- 7 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 8 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 9 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 10 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 11 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 12 2 Months in Sicily
- 13 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 14 What tips can you give about packing?
- 15 Le Marche, Italy
- 16 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 17 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 18 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 19 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 20 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 21 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 22 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 23 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 24 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 25 Experience with Earthbound Tours