We will be leaving Korcula by car on May 3rd and plan to drive to Mostar. The most direct route looks to be to take the ferry from Trpanj to Ploce and then drive to Mostar from there. The ferry is said to take 1 hour but it is recommended that that you arrive at the ferry 1 hour beforehand to make sure you get on board. Would we better just driving back down the Penninsula and driving to Mostar that way? ...from what I can tell that would be about the same time wise. Has anyone done either one or both? Any insight would be appreciated (we will be coming from Dubrovnik on the way to Korcula so will have already done that drive once.). Thanks for your help
Best route to travel from Korcula to Mostar?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 2 What to wear
- 3 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 4 Greece - trip report - Aegean Islands Chios, Lesvos and Samos Oct 2012
- 5 Sicily - not a trip report
- 6 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 7 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 8 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 9 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 10 Chip but no PIN
- 11 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 12 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 13 No points in Paris .....
- 14 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 15 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 16 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 17 What still confounds you about travel?
- 18 Three days in Spain
- 19 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 20 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 21 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 22 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 23 Eurostar booking
- 24 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 25 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...