We will be leaving Korcula by car on May 3rd and plan to drive to Mostar. The most direct route looks to be to take the ferry from Trpanj to Ploce and then drive to Mostar from there. The ferry is said to take 1 hour but it is recommended that that you arrive at the ferry 1 hour beforehand to make sure you get on board. Would we better just driving back down the Penninsula and driving to Mostar that way? ...from what I can tell that would be about the same time wise. Has anyone done either one or both? Any insight would be appreciated (we will be coming from Dubrovnik on the way to Korcula so will have already done that drive once.). Thanks for your help
Best route to travel from Korcula to Mostar?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 2 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 3 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 4 2 Week European Itinerary
- 5 Dresden Train Station
- 6 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 7 Family European winter holiday
- 8 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 9 rent car / Munich
- 10 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 11 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 12 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 13 To Paris and Provence in June
- 14 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 15 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 16 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 17 Channel Islands
- 18 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe
- 19 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 20 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 21 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 22 Euro Train
- 23 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 24 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 25 Chambermaid tipping