We will be leaving Korcula by car on May 3rd and plan to drive to Mostar. The most direct route looks to be to take the ferry from Trpanj to Ploce and then drive to Mostar from there. The ferry is said to take 1 hour but it is recommended that that you arrive at the ferry 1 hour beforehand to make sure you get on board. Would we better just driving back down the Penninsula and driving to Mostar that way? ...from what I can tell that would be about the same time wise. Has anyone done either one or both? Any insight would be appreciated (we will be coming from Dubrovnik on the way to Korcula so will have already done that drive once.). Thanks for your help
Best route to travel from Korcula to Mostar?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 2 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 Ortisei and Castelrotto trip report
- 5 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 6 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 7 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 8 Italy tours
- 9 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 10 We have no idea where to go!
- 11 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 12 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 13 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 14 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 15 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 16 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 17 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 18 Can you recommend great Gastro Pub in ondon
- 19 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 20 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 21 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 22 VAT Refund at Milan Malpensa T1
- 23 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 24 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 25 Scotland Votes "No"