We may be going to Lvov in May. Which is best, fly to (from Las Vegas) Kiev, then train to Lvov? Warsaw is closer, or even Budapest is an option I suppose. Any suggestions on the best way to Lvov from the U.S.?
Best route to Lvov, Ukraine
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Venice really dirty?
- 2 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 3 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 4 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 5 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 6 Weekend in Norfolk
- 7 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 8 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 9 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 10 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 11 Autumn in Paris
- 12 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 13 Burgundy in May
- 14 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 15 A Greek sojourn
- 16 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 17 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 18 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 19 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 20 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 21 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 22 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 23 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 24 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 25 Riva del Garda to Rome