I am wondering what is the best route to drive from Dubrovnik Croatia to Podgorica Montenegro. Should we drive along the coast through Petrovac or take the inland route through Cetinje? The Cetinje route looks extremely windy and hilly. Anyone do this before and have any advice to share?
Best Route to Drive From Dubrovnik Croatia To Podgorica Montenegro
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nice Video about Poland
- 2 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 3 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 4 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 5 itinerary help
- 6 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 7 Reims for a day
- 8 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 9 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 10 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 11 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 12 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 13 Toulouse and beyond -
- 14 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 15 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 16 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 17 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 18 Scotland
- 19 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 20 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 21 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 22 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 23 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 24 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 25 Estonia Amber