I am wondering what is the best route to drive from Dubrovnik Croatia to Podgorica Montenegro. Should we drive along the coast through Petrovac or take the inland route through Cetinje? The Cetinje route looks extremely windy and hilly. Anyone do this before and have any advice to share?
Best Route to Drive From Dubrovnik Croatia To Podgorica Montenegro
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 2 Travel phones in France and Italy
- 3 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 4 10 days in England
- 5 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 6 Looking for add on city
- 7 cell phones in France
- 8 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 9 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 10 A full week in The Netherlands
- 11 Struggling with Ireland itinerary - help finding off the beaten path gems!
- 12 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 13 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 14 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 15 What NOT TO WEAR in PARIS & ROME?! Women's Fashion Help!
- 16 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 17 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 18 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 19 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 20 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 21 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 22 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 23 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 24 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 25 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest