I am wondering what is the best route to drive from Dubrovnik Croatia to Podgorica Montenegro. Should we drive along the coast through Petrovac or take the inland route through Cetinje? The Cetinje route looks extremely windy and hilly. Anyone do this before and have any advice to share?
Best Route to Drive From Dubrovnik Croatia To Podgorica Montenegro
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy by Cruise Ship or Airplane/Rail
- 2 Easier connection to London's city center -- Gatwick or Stansted?
- 3 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 4 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 5 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 6 scotland trave;
- 7 Makes Blackpool look Fab
- 8 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 9 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 10 Newgrange
- 11 Spain. malaga to granada
- 12 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 13 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 14 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 15 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 16 Traveling after Dublin
- 17 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 18 Caceres hotel rec - Not the Parador
- 19 Airb2b in Paris
- 20 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 21 Oyster Card/Travelcard Question
- 22 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 23 Mauro Mansion B&B -- Feedback Wanted
- 24 Please help me plan my trip!
- 25 Trip Insurance