I am wondering what is the best route to drive from Dubrovnik Croatia to Podgorica Montenegro. Should we drive along the coast through Petrovac or take the inland route through Cetinje? The Cetinje route looks extremely windy and hilly. Anyone do this before and have any advice to share?
Best Route to Drive From Dubrovnik Croatia To Podgorica Montenegro
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland November 2015
- 2 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 3 biking tours in Italy?
- 4 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 5 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 6 Which european city?
- 7 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 8 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 9 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 10 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 11 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 12 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 13 All Set To Go!!
- 14 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 15 Italy Countryside
- 16 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 17 French Basque region
- 18 Vegan in Germany?
- 19 VISA question
- 20 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 21 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 22 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 23 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 24 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 25 Italy 2015: making the internal plans