I am wondering what is the best route to drive from Dubrovnik Croatia to Podgorica Montenegro. Should we drive along the coast through Petrovac or take the inland route through Cetinje? The Cetinje route looks extremely windy and hilly. Anyone do this before and have any advice to share?
Best Route to Drive From Dubrovnik Croatia To Podgorica Montenegro
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dusseldorf and Frankfurt
- 2 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 3 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 4 One week in Bavaria, Salzburg and Prague
- 5 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 6 4 Months in Europe
- 7 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 8 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 9 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 10 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 11 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 12 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 13 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 14 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 15 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 16 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 17 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 18 Airbnb scam
- 19 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 20 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 21 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 22 Tipping in the UK
- 23 Central Europe itinerary
- 24 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 25 floods in Andalucia