I am wondering what is the best route to drive from Dubrovnik Croatia to Podgorica Montenegro. Should we drive along the coast through Petrovac or take the inland route through Cetinje? The Cetinje route looks extremely windy and hilly. Anyone do this before and have any advice to share?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 2 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 3 Overnight Train Questions
- 4 Istanbul tour guides?
- 5 Flamenco Shows
- 6 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 7 Italy - best two central locations
- 8 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 9 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 10 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 11 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 12 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 13 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 14 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 15 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 16 Tour or independent
- 17 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 18 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 19 Vet my itinerary
- 20 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 21 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 22 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 23 3 months to travel Europe!
- 24 student in denmark
- 25 What to see in Dresden...
Best Route to Drive From Dubrovnik Croatia To Podgorica Montenegro