I am wondering what is the best route to drive from Dubrovnik Croatia to Podgorica Montenegro. Should we drive along the coast through Petrovac or take the inland route through Cetinje? The Cetinje route looks extremely windy and hilly. Anyone do this before and have any advice to share?
Best Route to Drive From Dubrovnik Croatia To Podgorica Montenegro
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 biking in France
- 2 Help with France itinerary
- 3 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 4 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 5 Help - road trip from Munich to Bruges
- 6 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 7 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 8 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 9 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 10 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 11 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 12 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 13 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 14 South of France - recommendations please!
- 15 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 16 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 17 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 18 Sienna at night
- 19 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 20 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 21 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 22 Siena Favorites?
- 23 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 24 Terrorism in Europe
- 25 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como