I am wondering what is the best route to drive from Dubrovnik Croatia to Podgorica Montenegro. Should we drive along the coast through Petrovac or take the inland route through Cetinje? The Cetinje route looks extremely windy and hilly. Anyone do this before and have any advice to share?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant favorites in Stresa and Bellagio
- 2 Milan/Lake Como questions
- 3 Edinburgh car rental, lodging, train to city
- 4 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 5 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 6 Where to buy Saffron?
- 7 Tuscany - Chianti / Val d'Orcia
- 8 DDay Tours - private or group?
- 9 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 10 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 11 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 12 Dublin to Dingle?
- 13 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 14 I Shouldn't Be Alive: Spain & Italy...in August...in a wheelchair!
- 15 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 16 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 17 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 18 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 19 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 20 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 21 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 22 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 23 Rain boots for Baltic cruise?
- 24 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 25 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
Best Route to Drive From Dubrovnik Croatia To Podgorica Montenegro