I am wondering what is the best route to drive from Dubrovnik Croatia to Podgorica Montenegro. Should we drive along the coast through Petrovac or take the inland route through Cetinje? The Cetinje route looks extremely windy and hilly. Anyone do this before and have any advice to share?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 2 Munich
- 3 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 4 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 5 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 6 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 7 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 8 CDG airport
- 9 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 10 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 11 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 12 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 13 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 14 14 nights in Europe
- 15 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 16 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 17 Portugal itinerary help
- 18 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 19 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 20 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 21 What type of visa is right for me?
- 22 Malaga Hotels - which one should I choose?
- 23 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 24 First time in France
- 25 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
Best Route to Drive From Dubrovnik Croatia To Podgorica Montenegro