I am wondering what is the best route to drive from Dubrovnik Croatia to Podgorica Montenegro. Should we drive along the coast through Petrovac or take the inland route through Cetinje? The Cetinje route looks extremely windy and hilly. Anyone do this before and have any advice to share?
Best Route to Drive From Dubrovnik Croatia To Podgorica Montenegro
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 2 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 3 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 4 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 5 British Airways Carry-On Luggage - Need Help!
- 6 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 7 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 8 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 9 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 10 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 11 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 12 TR- A jaunt to Paris March 15
- 13 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 14 Top 5 choices from London
- 15 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 16 Transportation in Paris
- 17 Do American College Student IDs work for free museum entrance
- 18 Greek Island honeymoon
- 19 2 Days in Brussels
- 20 Santorini (Greece) : Ferries pros and cons
- 21 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 22 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 23 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 24 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 25 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?