I am wondering what is the best route to drive from Dubrovnik Croatia to Podgorica Montenegro. Should we drive along the coast through Petrovac or take the inland route through Cetinje? The Cetinje route looks extremely windy and hilly. Anyone do this before and have any advice to share?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 2 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 3 Sicily Trip
- 4 Our Paris plans
- 5 Rome Walking Guide
- 6 Croatia-Dubrovnik-split 8 days
- 7 Thalys seat assignment hassle
- 8 Ny to St Tropez
- 9 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 10 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 11 8 hours Layover in Paris
- 12 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 13 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 14 railfrom amstedam to reims fr
- 15 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 16 Switzerland - altitude sickness question.
- 17 Any experience with ebookers.com or mobissimo.com?
- 18 Bath or Exeter
- 19 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 20 Referendum in Greece
- 21 Amalfi coast 8 days with 4 yr old
- 22 Barcelona Itinerary
- 23 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 24 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 25 air conditioning
Best Route to Drive From Dubrovnik Croatia To Podgorica Montenegro