I am wondering what is the best route to drive from Dubrovnik Croatia to Podgorica Montenegro. Should we drive along the coast through Petrovac or take the inland route through Cetinje? The Cetinje route looks extremely windy and hilly. Anyone do this before and have any advice to share?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland ToDo
- 2 Norway Itinerary
- 3 Two weeks in Athens and Cyclades
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 6 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 7 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 8 Amsterdam Hotel
- 9 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 10 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 11 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 12 Swiss travel pass/ Glacier express
- 13 italy in ll days and what to see
- 14 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 15 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 16 Amsterdam vs. France
- 17 Hamman Baths Granada
- 18 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 19 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 20 First time in Italy
- 21 Where to stay in Dijon, France
- 22 What about Basque Country?
- 23 Dolomites October 14-18
- 24 Austria to Itlay road trip
- 25 Edinburgh airport taxi recos?
Best Route to Drive From Dubrovnik Croatia To Podgorica Montenegro