I am wondering what is the best route to drive from Dubrovnik Croatia to Podgorica Montenegro. Should we drive along the coast through Petrovac or take the inland route through Cetinje? The Cetinje route looks extremely windy and hilly. Anyone do this before and have any advice to share?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 2 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 3 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 4 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 5 9 days in London
- 6 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 7 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 8 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 9 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 10 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 11 Lyon
- 12 Self drive tour companies
- 13 Italian lakes
- 14 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 15 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 16 What do after Bernia Express?
- 17 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 18 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 19 France, UK and Ireland
- 20 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 21 French theater in Paris
- 22 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 23 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 24 Germany family road trip help!
- 25 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
Best Route to Drive From Dubrovnik Croatia To Podgorica Montenegro