I am wondering what is the best route to drive from Dubrovnik Croatia to Podgorica Montenegro. Should we drive along the coast through Petrovac or take the inland route through Cetinje? The Cetinje route looks extremely windy and hilly. Anyone do this before and have any advice to share?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 2 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 3 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 4 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 5 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 6 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 7 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 8 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 9 Dinge B&B
- 10 Antwerp Tram
- 11 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 12 Day trip from Munich to Salzburg?
- 13 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 14 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 15 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 16 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 17 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 18 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 19 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 20 Alhambra
- 21 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 22 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 23 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 24 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 25 Gluten Free in Italy
Best Route to Drive From Dubrovnik Croatia To Podgorica Montenegro