I am wondering what is the best route to drive from Dubrovnik Croatia to Podgorica Montenegro. Should we drive along the coast through Petrovac or take the inland route through Cetinje? The Cetinje route looks extremely windy and hilly. Anyone do this before and have any advice to share?
Best Route to Drive From Dubrovnik Croatia To Podgorica Montenegro
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 2 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 3 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 4 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 5 Provence to Toulouse: Trip Planning Help Needed
- 6 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 7 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 8 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 9 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 10 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 11 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 12 First time in Ireland...have just 5 days to see a lot! Need advice
- 13 UK's 6 month tourist visa
- 14 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 15 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 16 Saone River Burgundy self-drive barge need itinerary
- 17 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 18 Hotels in old Rome
- 19 Car rental at Athens airport
- 20 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 21 DB Bahn : Budapest to Prague
- 22 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 23 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 24 Vimy Ridge to CDG airport.
- 25 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?