We're planning to drive from Rothenburg to Dinkelsbuhl & Nordlingen then to Dachau before going on to Munich. Is there a better route, anything scenic we shouldn't miss, or any other suggestions? Thanks!
Best route from Rothenburg to Dachau then to Munich?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 at what point should one get health insurance
- 2 Tipping in the UK
- 3 4 Months in Europe
- 4 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 5 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 6 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 7 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 8 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 9 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 10 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 11 France in October
- 12 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 13 floods in Andalucia
- 14 Wines charted by flavor
- 15 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 16 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 17 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 18 Airbnb scam
- 19 Dusseldorf and Frankfurt
- 20 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 21 Help with Summer 2015 Trip to Italy
- 22 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 23 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 24 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 25 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?