We're planning to drive from Rothenburg to Dinkelsbuhl & Nordlingen then to Dachau before going on to Munich. Is there a better route, anything scenic we shouldn't miss, or any other suggestions? Thanks!
Best route from Rothenburg to Dachau then to Munich?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 2 Dresden or Leipzig
- 3 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 4 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 5 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 6 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 7 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 8 Trains in Italy
- 9 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 10 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 11 South of France November Trip Report
- 12 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 13 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 14 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 15 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 16 Help With Vienna
- 17 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?
- 18 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 19 Turkey Family Vacation packages From India.
- 20 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 21 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 22 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 23 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 24 Nice or Marseille??
- 25 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?