My husband and I will be staying at a hotel right by the Eiffel Tower. On the last 2 days of our vacation we plan to go to Disneyland Paris. I have searched how to get there and many options have come up. It seems very confusing. Can anyone tell me the easiest way to get to Disneyland and approx. how much it would cost? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Best Route from Paris to Disneyland Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 2 Vespa Tours in Rome
- 3 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 4 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 5 Bike touring in France
- 6 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 7 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 8 I'm in a funk
- 9 Germany Visa for conference
- 10 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 11 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 12 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 13 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 14 travel to western Europe from India
- 15 I went to Paris in June
- 16 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 17 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 18 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 19 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 20 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 21 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 22 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 23 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 24 stop in lisboa or not
- 25 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby