My husband and I will be staying at a hotel right by the Eiffel Tower. On the last 2 days of our vacation we plan to go to Disneyland Paris. I have searched how to get there and many options have come up. It seems very confusing. Can anyone tell me the easiest way to get to Disneyland and approx. how much it would cost? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Best Route from Paris to Disneyland Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 2 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 3 Munich with a car?
- 4 Toulouse and beyond -
- 5 One week in Venice - trips
- 6 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 7 Day trip on the Rhine
- 8 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 9 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 10 UK for 12 days !
- 11 Estonia Amber
- 12 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 13 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 14 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 15 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 16 Good Friday in Barcelona
- 17 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 18 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 19 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 20 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 21 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 22 Germany-berlin marathon
- 23 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 24 museum passes in Rome
- 25 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014