Hi to all-
I found a deal where we arrive in Milan (MXP) on January 2 at 10:40am and have a flight departing Prague (PRG) January 8 at 9:50am. We would like to spend 2 days in Prague but before then we have no idea what route to take from Milan to Prague. We want to see as much as possible while still being in each city long enough to enjoy. We also have no idea what cities are the best to visit that time of year. We are open to all ideas. Any suggestions on which route would be the best?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 getting to CDG
- 2 Ireland hotel questions
- 3 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 4 Ireland travel passport question
- 5 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 6 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 9 Switzerland in November?
- 10 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 11 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 12 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 13 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 14 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 15 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 16 Barcelona cooking classes
- 17 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 18 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 19 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 20 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 21 4 days itinerary for France
- 22 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 23 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 24 Help with Ferries in Croatia
- 25 Malaga - places to stay and eat
Hi to all-