Hi to all-
I found a deal where we arrive in Milan (MXP) on January 2 at 10:40am and have a flight departing Prague (PRG) January 8 at 9:50am. We would like to spend 2 days in Prague but before then we have no idea what route to take from Milan to Prague. We want to see as much as possible while still being in each city long enough to enjoy. We also have no idea what cities are the best to visit that time of year. We are open to all ideas. Any suggestions on which route would be the best?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation
- 2 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 3 Praiano hotel question
- 4 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 5 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 6 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 7 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 8 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 9 St Denis Cathedral
- 10 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 11 Rouen Tour Companies
- 12 Italy bus or train
- 13 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 14 Ireland itinerary help please
- 15 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 16 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 17 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 18 Rome-Itinerary
- 19 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 20 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 21 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 22 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 23 5 days greece tour! Help me plz!
- 24 Berlin to Italy
- 25 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
Hi to all-