Hi to all-
I found a deal where we arrive in Milan (MXP) on January 2 at 10:40am and have a flight departing Prague (PRG) January 8 at 9:50am. We would like to spend 2 days in Prague but before then we have no idea what route to take from Milan to Prague. We want to see as much as possible while still being in each city long enough to enjoy. We also have no idea what cities are the best to visit that time of year. We are open to all ideas. Any suggestions on which route would be the best?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 2 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 3 Low Deposit Holidays| Low Cost Getaway| Secure From Book It Now
- 4 Have Toddler, Will Travel
- 5 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 6 Please Rec best VPN Internet service/company for Italy
- 7 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 8 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 9 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 10 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 11 Stu Tower
- 12 Single Female Traveler in Italy
- 13 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 14 Maybe your worst nightmare...
- 15 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 16 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 17 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 18 6 Days in Italy
- 19 Crete Holiday
- 20 DeGaulle to the dock at Le Pecq?
- 21 What to do in San Marino + Internet connection
- 22 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 23 skopsko beer and shopsko salad. my week in macedonia
- 24 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 25 two weeks in England including a mini Fodor get together
Hi to all-