Should we go through Pisa or stop by Luca?
Which would be the most scenic route?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 2 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 3 Advices about our itiniary
- 4 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 5 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 6 Global Travel Warning...
- 7 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 8 Private transportation
- 9 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 10 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 11 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 12 A week in Burgundy
- 13 Paris Under Seige...
- 14 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 15 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 16 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 17 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 18 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 19 Safety concerns?
- 20 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 21 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 22 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 23 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 24 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 25 Morning in paris