I'm flying in to madrid, then have plans to go to these cities: Seville, Granada and cadiz, then next stop is San Sebastián.
My Seville-Granada-cadiz route is not set yet, and I'm wondering which of these cities is easiest to get to San Sebastián. I would like to fly or high speed train to San sebastian, which is the best city to leave from?
Hope this makes sense.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 2 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 3 First time in London
- 4 Vacation
- 5 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 6 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 7 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 10 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 11 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 12 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 13 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 14 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 15 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 16 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 17 Audio Walking Tour in London
- 18 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 19 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 20 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 21 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 22 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 Day trips around Vienna
- 25 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary