I'm flying in to madrid, then have plans to go to these cities: Seville, Granada and cadiz, then next stop is San Sebastián.
My Seville-Granada-cadiz route is not set yet, and I'm wondering which of these cities is easiest to get to San Sebastián. I would like to fly or high speed train to San sebastian, which is the best city to leave from?
Hope this makes sense.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 International Flight Question
- 2 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 3 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 4 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 7 Interesting places to visit
- 8 Budapest in December 2017
- 9 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 10 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 11 Petrol in Greece
- 12 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 13 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 16 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 17 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 18 Dijon in December!
- 19 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 20 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 21 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 22 We're here!
- 23 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 24 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 25 6-7 Days in France