What are some very favorite restuarants in Montepulciano?
I'm looking for a place with really great Tuscan/country ambiance and amazing authentic Tuscan food.
Thanks for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 2 Stockholm archipelago tour or under 15 bridges tour?
- 3 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 4 More Possible Strikes - Bordeaux
- 5 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 6 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 7 holiday problem in Budapest
- 8 Another strike, In Belgium, trains
- 9 Another strike in France : 3-5 june, airports
- 10 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 11 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 12 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 13 Where to go in March??
- 14 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 15 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 16 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 17 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 18 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 19 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 20 Bilbao airport-reliable car hire comapany?
- 21 Croatian islands
- 22 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 23 Age limitation for car rental
- 24 Self-Drive: Dublin to Shannon, or Belfast to Dublin
- 25 Staying Long in Schengen Zone