I was wondering what members on this forum think would be the best region in Spain to live. I will hopefully be moving to Spain to participate in an exchange program and while I cannot pick which city I will be living I can state my preference for a certain region. I am an American in my late 20s. My main motivation for living in Spain is to improve my Spanish. I am also interested in immersing myself in Spanish culture. I enjoy outdoor activities. Thanks in advance.
Best region to live in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What still confounds you about travel?
- 2 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 3 Stay near Paris
- 4 Monet in Normandy
- 5 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 6 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 7 Venice Restaurant - Open on Mondays
- 8 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 9 Koper to Trieste
- 10 Trieste and Koper
- 11 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 12 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 13 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 14 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 15 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 16 Pronunciation
- 17 Dublin Tour Companies
- 18 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 19 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 20 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 21 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 22 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 23 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 24 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 25 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!