I was wondering what members on this forum think would be the best region in Spain to live. I will hopefully be moving to Spain to participate in an exchange program and while I cannot pick which city I will be living I can state my preference for a certain region. I am an American in my late 20s. My main motivation for living in Spain is to improve my Spanish. I am also interested in immersing myself in Spanish culture. I enjoy outdoor activities. Thanks in advance.
Best region to live in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 2 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 3 Trains in Europe
- 4 Scuol, Switzerland
- 5 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 6 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 7 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 8 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 9 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 10 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 11 Naxos in May
- 12 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne
- 13 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 14 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 15 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 16 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 17 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 18 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 19 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 20 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 21 Paris and where else?
- 22 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 23 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 24 Eleanor's Pages
- 25 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015