I was wondering what members on this forum think would be the best region in Spain to live. I will hopefully be moving to Spain to participate in an exchange program and while I cannot pick which city I will be living I can state my preference for a certain region. I am an American in my late 20s. My main motivation for living in Spain is to improve my Spanish. I am also interested in immersing myself in Spanish culture. I enjoy outdoor activities. Thanks in advance.
Best region to live in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great London Bars with a view
- 2 Rome Food Tour
- 3 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 4 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 5 Art in Paris
- 6 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 7 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 8 Rental car while in Ireland
- 9 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 10 Hotels that we found special
- 11 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 12 Roussillon, a photo essay
- 13 St Germain
- 14 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 15 First Time to UK since 2001
- 16 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 17 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 18 Too many Trip Reports
- 19 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 20 I dream of Europe
- 21 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 22 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 23 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 24 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 25 Portugal Trip Report 2014