I was wondering what members on this forum think would be the best region in Spain to live. I will hopefully be moving to Spain to participate in an exchange program and while I cannot pick which city I will be living I can state my preference for a certain region. I am an American in my late 20s. My main motivation for living in Spain is to improve my Spanish. I am also interested in immersing myself in Spanish culture. I enjoy outdoor activities. Thanks in advance.
Best region to live in Spain
- 1 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 2 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 3 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 4 Best area to stay in Rome
- 5 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 6 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 7 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 8 Am I too fat too travel?
- 9 Crete in April
- 10 Finding Somene to Share the Cost of Car Rental with Driver to Tour Southern Tusacany in Mid Oct 2013
- 11 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 12 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 13 Paris to Nice or to Cassis on september?
- 14 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 15 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 16 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 17 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 18 Trip Report: 10 day trip (with lots of pictures!)
- 19 Paris Ticket t+
- 20 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 21 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 22 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 23 river cruise choice
- 24 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 25 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip