I was wondering what members on this forum think would be the best region in Spain to live. I will hopefully be moving to Spain to participate in an exchange program and while I cannot pick which city I will be living I can state my preference for a certain region. I am an American in my late 20s. My main motivation for living in Spain is to improve my Spanish. I am also interested in immersing myself in Spanish culture. I enjoy outdoor activities. Thanks in advance.
Best region to live in Spain
- 1 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 2 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 3 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 4 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 5 Travel from Sorrento to Naples in the early morning?
- 6 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 7 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 8 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 9 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 10 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 11 Places to visit from London
- 12 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 13 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 14 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 15 Do and don't, eating in France
- 16 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 17 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 18 Getting the best our of Europe
- 19 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 20 Help with Spain Trip in Late August
- 21 Paris museums free admission
- 22 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 23 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 24 Spain with kids
- 25 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?