I was wondering what members on this forum think would be the best region in Spain to live. I will hopefully be moving to Spain to participate in an exchange program and while I cannot pick which city I will be living I can state my preference for a certain region. I am an American in my late 20s. My main motivation for living in Spain is to improve my Spanish. I am also interested in immersing myself in Spanish culture. I enjoy outdoor activities. Thanks in advance.
Best region to live in Spain
- 1 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 2 Recommendation - Paris apartment for only 3 nights
- 3 France Itinerary Help
- 4 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 5 Rome apartment
- 6 Getting the best our of Europe
- 7 lake como (italy) or lugano/lucerne (switzerland)?
- 8 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia
- 9 French/Italian Alps
- 10 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 11 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 12 Cross-Pollinate apartments for London? Any experience?
- 13 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 14 Am I too fat too travel?
- 15 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 16 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 17 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 18 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 19 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 20 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report
- 21 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 22 Heathrow Terminal 5. 90 minutes layover, is it enough
- 23 london travelcrard
- 24 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 25 Prague Hotels -Old Town