Although we're originally from NY and pretty street smart, I've read so much about pickpockets in Italy that I am concerned as to what type of bag to carry, especially in Rome. We will definitely will wear money belts. What type of bag do you recommend to carry other items such as a camera lens, water bottle, guide book etc. Should I carry a purse or is a messenger bag better? It seems as if backpacks are out of the question. Please share your ideas and what has worked for you. Thanks!!
Best purse/messenger bag to bring while travelling
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 2 Eurostar London to Avignon Thru Trains Start June 28!
- 3 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 4 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 5 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 6 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 7 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 8 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 9 italy
- 10 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 13 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 14 What still confounds you about travel?
- 15 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 16 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 17 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 18 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 19 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 20 Chip but no PIN
- 21 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 22 Madrid and London
- 23 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 24 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 25 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich