Although we're originally from NY and pretty street smart, I've read so much about pickpockets in Italy that I am concerned as to what type of bag to carry, especially in Rome. We will definitely will wear money belts. What type of bag do you recommend to carry other items such as a camera lens, water bottle, guide book etc. Should I carry a purse or is a messenger bag better? It seems as if backpacks are out of the question. Please share your ideas and what has worked for you. Thanks!!
Best purse/messenger bag to bring while travelling
View all Europe activity »
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 3 Cyprus in December
- 4 Cyprus photo gallery
- 5 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 6 Favorite cities/towns in Cyprus?
- 7 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 Which travel plan?
- 10 Florence in October
- 11 first european holiday itinery
- 12 Family European winter holiday
- 13 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 14 Vespa Tours of Tuscany
- 15 Advises for trip to Russia
- 16 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 17 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 18 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 19 Car in Prague
- 20 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 21 Planning a holiday
- 22 Euro Train
- 23 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 24 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 25 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.