Myself and three others are travelling around Europe later this month, and are looking at fares from Rome to Zurich.
Currently the best price I've been able to find online is AU$225 per person which is roughly €152 through italiarail for the 4th of May. Just wondering if this is a reasonable price, or whether it would be cheaper to buy tickets on the day.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 do you need to change your nationality, or get jobs
- 2 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 3 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 4 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 5 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 6 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 7 3 nights in Madrid
- 8 Personalised Experiences for Tourists
- 9 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 10 ATM
- 11 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 12 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 13 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 14 London 6 day itinerary
- 15 London Hotel - Different Request
- 16 Portugal rental car
- 17 Iceland trip report!
- 18 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 19 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 20 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 21 alcazar question and seville advice
- 22 Bernese Oberland
- 23 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 24 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 25 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon