We are flying to the south of France in April 2012 to see relatives (Marseille or Nice airport). Currently we can get round trips with 2 stops for slightly over $1000.
Will the rates get better, I am not sure when to pull the trigger.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 2 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 3 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 4 3 days with a Swindon base
- 5 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 6 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 7 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 8 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 9 Major quake in central Itay
- 10 One quick week -- where in France?
- 11 French lavender and cottages
- 12 Brugge or Ghent?
- 13 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 14 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 15 Portugal First Timers, 3 Q's
- 16 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 17 Eastern Europe Summer 2017 Itinerary + Mykonos Break
- 18 Budapest on a budget
- 19 easy daytrip from Firenze (without car)
- 20 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 21 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 22 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 23 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 24 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 25 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London