We are flying to the south of France in April 2012 to see relatives (Marseille or Nice airport). Currently we can get round trips with 2 stops for slightly over $1000.
Will the rates get better, I am not sure when to pull the trigger.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 2 what to do with 2 nights!!
- 3 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 4 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 5 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 6 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 7 Daughter has British passport can she get free education in UK
- 8 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 9 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 10 What clothes?
- 11 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 12 Planning a two day visit to Montreux
- 13 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 14 Bandol port of call
- 15 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 16 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 17 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 18 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 19 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 20 Help with London accomodation - totally confused now.
- 21 Scotland Highlands
- 22 Bavaria in August
- 23 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 24 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 25 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona