In August or September of 2010 my wife and I will be traveling to Europe for the first time. We are both young (mid twenties) and active. We would like to travel for a month but that will be determined by how much money we can save this year. The minimum time we will be there is 2 weeks. If we go for a month we would like to visit 3-4 countries. If its 2 weeks we will visit 2 countries. My wife is interested in Italy and France and I would like to see Holland (Amsterdam) and Czech Republic. We like good food, drink(beer), hiking, music, festivals, and having a good time. Not into clubs but do enjoy cool bars. We want to make our money go as far as possible and plan on backpacking and staying in cheap hotels and hostels. If you have any advice on cool places to go in these countries or other countries it would be appreciated. I would also like to know how much money we should save for a month or for 2 weeks. Thanks for reading this, i'm looking forward to some good information.
Best places to visit for your first time to Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 2 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 3 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 4 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 5 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 6 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 7 Tuscany intinerary-what to do on a Sunday
- 8 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 9 What to wear
- 10 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 11 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 12 Best way to get from Brno to Budapest
- 13 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 14 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 15 Chip but no PIN
- 16 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 17 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 18 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 19 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 20 Stay near Paris
- 21 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 22 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 23 Oktoberfest reservations
- 24 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 25 Eurostar booking