In August or September of 2010 my wife and I will be traveling to Europe for the first time. We are both young (mid twenties) and active. We would like to travel for a month but that will be determined by how much money we can save this year. The minimum time we will be there is 2 weeks. If we go for a month we would like to visit 3-4 countries. If its 2 weeks we will visit 2 countries. My wife is interested in Italy and France and I would like to see Holland (Amsterdam) and Czech Republic. We like good food, drink(beer), hiking, music, festivals, and having a good time. Not into clubs but do enjoy cool bars. We want to make our money go as far as possible and plan on backpacking and staying in cheap hotels and hostels. If you have any advice on cool places to go in these countries or other countries it would be appreciated. I would also like to know how much money we should save for a month or for 2 weeks. Thanks for reading this, i'm looking forward to some good information.
Best places to visit for your first time to Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 2 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 3 Avignon to London?
- 4 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 5 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 6 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 7 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 8 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 9 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 10 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 11 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 12 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 13 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 14 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 15 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 16 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 17 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 18 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 19 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 20 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 21 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 22 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 23 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 24 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 25 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?