In August or September of 2010 my wife and I will be traveling to Europe for the first time. We are both young (mid twenties) and active. We would like to travel for a month but that will be determined by how much money we can save this year. The minimum time we will be there is 2 weeks. If we go for a month we would like to visit 3-4 countries. If its 2 weeks we will visit 2 countries. My wife is interested in Italy and France and I would like to see Holland (Amsterdam) and Czech Republic. We like good food, drink(beer), hiking, music, festivals, and having a good time. Not into clubs but do enjoy cool bars. We want to make our money go as far as possible and plan on backpacking and staying in cheap hotels and hostels. If you have any advice on cool places to go in these countries or other countries it would be appreciated. I would also like to know how much money we should save for a month or for 2 weeks. Thanks for reading this, i'm looking forward to some good information.
Best places to visit for your first time to Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 2 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 3 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 4 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 5 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 6 Three ferries to Mull
- 7 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 8 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 9 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 10 Airport ATMs
- 11 American Express
- 12 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 13 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 14 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 15 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 16 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 17 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 18 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 19 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 20 Which european city?
- 21 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 22 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 23 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 24 All Set To Go!!
- 25 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence