We are planning to make a 4 days trip starting from Rome to Venice and it would be nice to visit Pisa. We(husband and me) shall be traveling with two kids(3yrs and 1 yr ). Please advise.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another tipping question: concierges
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 4 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 5 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 6 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 7 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Trip suggestion
- 10 Spain in July
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 Summer Travel order
- 13 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 14 LIsbon
- 15 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 16 Corfu
- 17 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 18 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 19 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 20 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 21 International Flight Question
- 22 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 23 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 24 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 25 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
Best places to visit for 4 days trip with kids to Rome, Pisa and Venice