My husband and I are looking to spend about a week traveling in Germany before heading to Normandy for a friend's weddding. I have never been. He has been to Munich for a short trip for work, but is willing to visit again. Can anyone offer advice about the top places to see in Germany? Currently we are thinking Munich and Berlin but are wondering about what other cities are worthwhile to check out. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Best Places to See in Germany
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Questions
- 2 Place to propose
- 3 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 4 Prague Main Train Station
- 5 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 6 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 9 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 10 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 11 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 12 Lake como
- 13 Christmas in Paris was fantastic!
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 16 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 17 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 18 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 19 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 20 Prague, Salzburg and Innsbruck
- 21 Three for the road
- 22 Budapest Vienna Munich - March 2014
- 23 Make time for the Rhine and Mosel Valleys?
- 24 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 25 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?