My husband and I are looking to spend about a week traveling in Germany before heading to Normandy for a friend's weddding. I have never been. He has been to Munich for a short trip for work, but is willing to visit again. Can anyone offer advice about the top places to see in Germany? Currently we are thinking Munich and Berlin but are wondering about what other cities are worthwhile to check out. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Best Places to See in Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 2 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 3 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 4 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 5 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 6 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 7 Toulouse and beyond -
- 8 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 9 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 10 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 11 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 12 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 13 Munich
- 14 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 15 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 16 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 17 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 18 Munich with a car?
- 19 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 21 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 22 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 23 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 24 Itinerary Help!
- 25 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days