My husband and I are looking to spend about a week traveling in Germany before heading to Normandy for a friend's weddding. I have never been. He has been to Munich for a short trip for work, but is willing to visit again. Can anyone offer advice about the top places to see in Germany? Currently we are thinking Munich and Berlin but are wondering about what other cities are worthwhile to check out. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Best Places to See in Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 2 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 3 European Jazz Festivals (2015)?
- 4 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 5 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 6 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 7 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 8 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 9 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 10 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 11 men's shoes spain
- 12 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 13 Unique Venice Activity
- 14 Traveling in France by train
- 15 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 16 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 17 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 18 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 19 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 20 London visit
- 21 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 22 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 23 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 24 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 25 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??