My husband and I are looking to spend about a week traveling in Germany before heading to Normandy for a friend's weddding. I have never been. He has been to Munich for a short trip for work, but is willing to visit again. Can anyone offer advice about the top places to see in Germany? Currently we are thinking Munich and Berlin but are wondering about what other cities are worthwhile to check out. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Best Places to See in Germany
- 1 Places to visit from London
- 2 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 3 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 4 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 5 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 6 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 7 Getting the best our of Europe
- 8 best clubs in barcelona
- 9 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 10 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 11 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 12 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 13 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 14 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 15 Last minute lake change....
- 16 getting out of rome airport to hotel?
- 17 Affordable London Hotel
- 18 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 19 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 20 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 21 Italian train question
- 22 Yet another train question......
- 23 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 24 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome
- 25 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy