My husband and I are looking to spend about a week traveling in Germany before heading to Normandy for a friend's weddding. I have never been. He has been to Munich for a short trip for work, but is willing to visit again. Can anyone offer advice about the top places to see in Germany? Currently we are thinking Munich and Berlin but are wondering about what other cities are worthwhile to check out. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Best Places to See in Germany
- 1 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 2 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 3 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 4 French Riviera Overview
- 5 paris taxi at train station to hotels
- 6 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 7 Shuttle or taxi from Nice airport to Cannes?
- 8 ROME itinerary suggestions
- 9 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 10 Ireland/UK trip ideas for Late July
- 11 Foggia Day Trip
- 12 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 13 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 14 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 15 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 16 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 17 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 18 London at Xmas
- 19 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 20 Almalfi in Late March??
- 21 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 22 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class
- 23 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 24 Trip to London
- 25 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels