My husband and I are looking to spend about a week traveling in Germany before heading to Normandy for a friend's weddding. I have never been. He has been to Munich for a short trip for work, but is willing to visit again. Can anyone offer advice about the top places to see in Germany? Currently we are thinking Munich and Berlin but are wondering about what other cities are worthwhile to check out. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Best Places to See in Germany
- 1 Planning my days in Paris
- 2 Holocaust tours
- 3 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 4 Retirement Vacation
- 5 UK flexipass best option?
- 6 Has anyone sent a "care package" to a student studying abroad?
- 7 Almalfi in Late March??
- 8 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 9 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 10 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 11 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 12 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 13 French Riviera Overview
- 14 London Evening Activity
- 15 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 16 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 17 Itinerary help for first timers to Provence
- 18 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 19 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 20 Car Rental Locations
- 21 car hire france and spain
- 22 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 23 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 24 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 25 I'd like to visit Sicily