I'll be in Moscow and St. Petersburg this July and wondered if anyone had recommendations for where to buy local art and handicrafts? I'm not interested in mass-produced souvenirs. I do like to stroll through markets also, so if there is a particular market you'd suggest, I'd appreciate that as well. Thanks!
Best places to find Russian handicrafts or markets
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 2 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 3 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 4 netherlands-Prag-vienne-budapest-munich BY CAR in WINTER?roads?
- 5 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 6 Paris then Glasgow with 5 kids
- 7 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 8 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 9 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 10 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 11 Trip to Pyrenees
- 12 Traveling to Russia and then onto Germany or Austria...Good idea?
- 13 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 14 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 15 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 16 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 17 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 18 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 19 Vacation Pictures
- 20 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 21 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 22 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 23 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 24 Touring Europe with 1 year old
- 25 Purse week?