I'll be in Moscow and St. Petersburg this July and wondered if anyone had recommendations for where to buy local art and handicrafts? I'm not interested in mass-produced souvenirs. I do like to stroll through markets also, so if there is a particular market you'd suggest, I'd appreciate that as well. Thanks!
Best places to find Russian handicrafts or markets
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best beach town in Italy?
- 2 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 3 Help with England/Wales tour
- 4 trip to norway
- 5 Cotswold Churches
- 6 A Greek sojourn
- 7 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 8 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 9 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 10 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 11 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 12 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 13 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 14 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 15 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 16 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 17 Is Venice really dirty?
- 18 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 19 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 20 Will a European two prong electrical adapter work with U.S. power strip ?
- 21 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 22 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 23 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 24 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 25 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train