Any suggestions for the best place to watch the Flower Parade April 20th, 2013? Will have a car and would appreciate any suggestions of places to see the parade that might avoid heavy traffic, if that is possible.
Best place to watch the Flower Parade April 20, 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 2 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 3 Places for a Special Dinner (2 cancer survivors!) in Montecatini
- 4 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 5 Question on France travel
- 6 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 7 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 8 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 9 Autumn in Paris
- 10 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 11 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 12 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 13 Ireland or Scotland
- 14 Italy and Croatia
- 15 St Germain
- 16 Where to go in France mid July?
- 17 trip to norway
- 18 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 19 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 20 Food tours in Rome and other tours as well
- 21 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 22 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 23 Cruise the River Shannon
- 24 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 25 Food tours in Rome?