I am planning a trip for two to Europe, and would like to know the best places to visit/spend time during the month of October/November.
I am planning the trip for about 10-12 days and would like to visit 2-3 cities min.
Any advice is greatly appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 cell phone companys
- 2 Tuscany Villa rental family of 8/10
- 3 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 4 Beaches in Southern France
- 5 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 6 Guides - Matera
- 7 Open mindedness on Fodors.
- 8 Meeting place into Venice Marco Polo Airport
- 9 Spain Itinerary Help
- 10 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 11 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 12 What NOT TO WEAR in PARIS & ROME?! Women's Fashion Help!
- 13 French lavender and cottages
- 14 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 15 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 16 Eastern Europe Summer 2017 Itinerary + Mykonos Break
- 17 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 18 Barcelona completely overrated
- 19 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 20 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 21 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 22 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 23 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 24 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 25 3 days to spend in europe