I am planning a trip for two to Europe, and would like to know the best places to visit/spend time during the month of October/November.
I am planning the trip for about 10-12 days and would like to visit 2-3 cities min.
Any advice is greatly appreciated,
Best place to visit in November?
- 1 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 2 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 3 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 4 Chambermaid tipping
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 London for Christmas
- 7 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 8 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 9 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 10 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 11 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 12 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 13 Rome Accommodation
- 14 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 15 Has anyone used Airfare.com?
- 16 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 17 Greek islands from Turkey
- 18 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 19 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 20 rent car / Munich
- 21 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 22 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 23 Italian Lakes gardens
- 24 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 25 TGV and Provence questions