I am planning a trip for two to Europe, and would like to know the best places to visit/spend time during the month of October/November.
I am planning the trip for about 10-12 days and would like to visit 2-3 cities min.
Any advice is greatly appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 2 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 3 Barcelona alternative
- 4 9 Days in Spain
- 5 Road trip with our dog
- 6 Frankfurt to UK
- 7 Spanish Medical Providers
- 8 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 9 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 10 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 11 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 12 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 13 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 16 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 17 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 18 Paris to Italy
- 19 Electrical Power Conversion
- 20 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 21 Douro Valley in January?
- 22 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 23 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 24 Switzerland Trip Report 7 Days September End
- 25 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna