we will be sailing on the Celebrity Silhouette on the 4th September.
We have been to Venice before and will spend time in Venice at end of cruise ( Over night day and a half )
Last time we had a hassle getting from airport to our hotel and then from hotel to port.
This time we want to just fly in and be near the port .
We would like a modern, clean comfortable hotel that has a bar and restaurant.
We will be flying in from Stuttgart Germany.
What are your suggestions?
It will just be my husband and I.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visa Query
- 2 London in Winter Report
- 3 Visit to Sardinia
- 4 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 5 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 6 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 7 Legal documents assistants
- 8 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 9 ATM help
- 10 ATM
- 11 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 12 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 13 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 14 London is it worth it?
- 15 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 16 Montserrat Express
- 17 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 18 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 19 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 20 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 21 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 22 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 23 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 24 International drivers permit
- 25 Places to stop/stay?