we will be sailing on the Celebrity Silhouette on the 4th September.
We have been to Venice before and will spend time in Venice at end of cruise ( Over night day and a half )
Last time we had a hassle getting from airport to our hotel and then from hotel to port.
This time we want to just fly in and be near the port .
We would like a modern, clean comfortable hotel that has a bar and restaurant.
We will be flying in from Stuttgart Germany.
What are your suggestions?
It will just be my husband and I.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Capri in July
- 2 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 3 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 4 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 5 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 6 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 7 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 8 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 9 help with Italy itinerary
- 10 Scotland and London 21 days
- 11 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 12 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 13 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 14 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 15 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 16 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 17 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 18 Venice
- 19 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 20 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 21 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 22 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 23 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 24 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 25 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome