any recommendations of favorite algarve towns that aren't overrun by tourists in June. we are more interested in history (Henry the Navigator) and natural beauty than casinos or jet setting. thanks
best place to stay in the Algarve and yet avoid the crowds
View all Europe activity »
- 1 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 2 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 3 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 4 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 5 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 6 Family European winter holiday
- 7 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 8 2 Week European Itinerary
- 9 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 10 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 11 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 12 Rome Accommodation
- 13 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 14 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 15 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 16 Italian Lakes gardens
- 17 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 18 Dresden Train Station
- 19 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 20 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 21 London for Christmas
- 22 Amsterdam: Alcoholics Cleaning Streets to Get Free Booze!
- 23 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 24 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 25 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"