My Husband and I are going to Paris in the Fall and would like to know where the best place to stay in Paris. We like relaxed areas, but also like to have fun and don't want to be too far away from the party. Suggestions?
Best place to stay in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 netherlands-Prag-vienne-budapest-munich BY CAR in WINTER?roads?
- 2 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 3 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 4 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 5 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 6 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 7 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 8 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 9 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 10 Touring Europe with 1 year old
- 11 Purse week?
- 12 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 13 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 14 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 15 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 16 Looking for add on city
- 17 Help finding an apartment in Paris 7th arrond.
- 18 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 19 Vatican Museum Tour and Handbags/Backpacks
- 20 PARIS: scarlett - what about the handbags???
- 21 Ladies- Travel Handbags?
- 22 Hand made leather handbags in Venice - Trinny & Susannah recommendation
- 23 Shopping for YSL/ LV Handbags
- 24 New !travel handbags, an update please!
- 25 Paris Handbags