My Husband and I are going to Paris in the Fall and would like to know where the best place to stay in Paris. We like relaxed areas, but also like to have fun and don't want to be too far away from the party. Suggestions?
Best place to stay in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 2 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 3 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 4 Did I miss MaiTai's Paris trip report??
- 5 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 6 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 7 Ireland or Scotland
- 8 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 9 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 10 Question on France travel
- 11 Cruise the River Shannon
- 12 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 13 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 14 Places for a Special Dinner (2 cancer survivors!) in Montecatini
- 15 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 16 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 17 Autumn in Paris
- 18 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 19 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 20 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 21 Italy and Croatia
- 22 St Germain
- 23 Where to go in France mid July?
- 24 trip to norway
- 25 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part