Looking for advice on the best place to stay in County Galway in Ireland when we go there in June. Looking to spend one full day in a town or village rich with Ireland scenery (mountains, landscapes, castles to visit, places to shop and pubs to unwind) Somewhere within two hours from Dublin.
Thank you me lads and lassies!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 2 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 3 Beaches in Southern France
- 4 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 5 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 6 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 7 3 days to spend in europe
- 8 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 9 cell phone companys
- 10 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 11 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 12 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 13 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 14 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 15 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 16 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 17 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 18 Affordable French language course in France?
- 19 Budapest on a budget
- 20 Staying in or around Koblenz?
- 21 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 22 Italy in October
- 23 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 24 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 25 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?