Looking for advice on the best place to stay in County Galway in Ireland when we go there in June. Looking to spend one full day in a town or village rich with Ireland scenery (mountains, landscapes, castles to visit, places to shop and pubs to unwind) Somewhere within two hours from Dublin.
Thank you me lads and lassies!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 2 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 3 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 4 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 5 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 6 Renting a car in Greece
- 7 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 8 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 9 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 10 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 11 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 12 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 13 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 14 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 15 Car rental companies - why so many negative reviews?
- 16 Iceland rental camper company
- 17 southeast sicily town as home base
- 18 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 19 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 20 Chania
- 21 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 22 Theoxenia on Santorini
- 23 Spanish food - not that special?
- 24 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 25 Rome travel book, Nice extra