Looking for advice on the best place to stay in County Galway in Ireland when we go there in June. Looking to spend one full day in a town or village rich with Ireland scenery (mountains, landscapes, castles to visit, places to shop and pubs to unwind) Somewhere within two hours from Dublin.
Thank you me lads and lassies!
Best place to stay in Galway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!!! Need suggestions paris hotel
- 2 London hotel tax is 20%
- 3 Dolomites in the summer - watch this
- 4 Sorry! Another Venice Hotel Location
- 5 What to buy in Prague, Vienna, or Budapest that we can't get in the US?
- 6 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 7 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 8 Do trains run past midnight???
- 9 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 10 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 11 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 12 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 13 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 14 Venice - boats on canals
- 15 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 16 Barcelona for single female
- 17 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 18 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 19 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 20 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 21 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 22 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 23 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 24 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 25 Help for San Sebastian