Looking for advice on the best place to stay in County Galway in Ireland when we go there in June. Looking to spend one full day in a town or village rich with Ireland scenery (mountains, landscapes, castles to visit, places to shop and pubs to unwind) Somewhere within two hours from Dublin.
Thank you me lads and lassies!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions about regionale trains
- 2 Tips for Papal Audience this July?
- 3 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 4 Malaga Train Station Car Drop off
- 5 Rental car in Italy
- 6 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 7 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 8 5 top Scams in Paris
- 9 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 10 3 weeks in Sardinia
- 11 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 12 Euro Quiz # 104 - Memorial Day...
- 13 Rome to Venice via Val d'Orcia , Tuscany in 1 day
- 14 Madrid to Paris by car in January 2016
- 15 15 nights in Italy
- 16 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 17 Rome Private Tours
- 18 French Prem Train Fares
- 19 Rome Sistine Chapel Night Tour
- 20 Rhodes and then where in Greece?
- 21 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 22 5 Days in Provence
- 23 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 24 Mom's Retirement Trip (of a Lifetime)
- 25 Reserving ferry tickets Greece during high season