Looking for advice on the best place to stay in County Galway in Ireland when we go there in June. Looking to spend one full day in a town or village rich with Ireland scenery (mountains, landscapes, castles to visit, places to shop and pubs to unwind) Somewhere within two hours from Dublin.
Thank you me lads and lassies!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 2 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 3 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 4 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 5 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 6 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 9 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 10 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 11 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 12 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 13 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 14 38 Days in Paris
- 15 Naxos car rental
- 16 Greek Islands (small)
- 17 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 18 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 19 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 20 Things to do in Brussels
- 21 Short Trip in July
- 22 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 23 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 24 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 25 Recommendations for Wiesbaden