Looking for advice on the best place to stay in County Galway in Ireland when we go there in June. Looking to spend one full day in a town or village rich with Ireland scenery (mountains, landscapes, castles to visit, places to shop and pubs to unwind) Somewhere within two hours from Dublin.
Thank you me lads and lassies!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car rental in Paris
- 2 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 3 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 4 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 5 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 6 France to stop making foie grois
- 7 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 8 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 9 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 10 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 11 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 12 Rome train to Positano
- 13 Road Maps of Ireland
- 14 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 15 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 16 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 17 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 18 A new travel app for Poland
- 19 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 20 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 21 Naples or Genoa
- 22 Manchester on derby weekend
- 23 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 24 December in Slovenia
- 25 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw