Looking for advice on the best place to stay in County Galway in Ireland when we go there in June. Looking to spend one full day in a town or village rich with Ireland scenery (mountains, landscapes, castles to visit, places to shop and pubs to unwind) Somewhere within two hours from Dublin.
Thank you me lads and lassies!
Best place to stay in Galway
- 1 London at Xmas
- 2 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 3 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 4 Bank of England Museum
- 5 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 6 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 7 Anyone used Rive Gauche Rive Droit, or worked with William Royer?
- 8 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 9 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 10 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 11 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 12 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 13 East coast trains
- 14 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 15 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 16 Which tour company would be best?
- 17 First night after arriving in Milan
- 18 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 19 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 20 France by rail or car?
- 21 Planning my days in Paris
- 22 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 23 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 24 Otherchelebi and others in Istanbul
- 25 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy