Looking for advice on the best place to stay in County Galway in Ireland when we go there in June. Looking to spend one full day in a town or village rich with Ireland scenery (mountains, landscapes, castles to visit, places to shop and pubs to unwind) Somewhere within two hours from Dublin.
Thank you me lads and lassies!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 2 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 3 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 4 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 5 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 6 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 7 Biarritz family holiday
- 8 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 9 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 10 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 11 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 12 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 13 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 14 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 15 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 16 Ireland in April
- 17 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 18 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 19 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 20 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 21 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 22 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 23 If you had to choose one......
- 24 getting to CDG
- 25 Towersey, London