Looking for advice on the best place to stay in County Galway in Ireland when we go there in June. Looking to spend one full day in a town or village rich with Ireland scenery (mountains, landscapes, castles to visit, places to shop and pubs to unwind) Somewhere within two hours from Dublin.
Thank you me lads and lassies!
Best place to stay in Galway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 2 Iwango went…to Nice
- 3 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 4 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 5 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 6 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 7 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 8 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 9 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 10 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 11 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 12 5 Observations About Paris
- 13 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 14 Granada
- 15 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 16 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 17 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 18 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 19 Pyrenees logistics
- 20 Airport ATMs
- 21 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 22 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 23 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 24 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 25 All Set To Go!!