Looking for advice on the best place to stay in County Galway in Ireland when we go there in June. Looking to spend one full day in a town or village rich with Ireland scenery (mountains, landscapes, castles to visit, places to shop and pubs to unwind) Somewhere within two hours from Dublin.
Thank you me lads and lassies!
Best place to stay in Galway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 2 Short Trip to Iceland - Lake Myvatn or Jokulsarlon?
- 3 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 4 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 5 Just starting to ponder a family trip to Iceland...
- 6 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 7 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 8 SIM card for eastern europe
- 9 Foie gras, redux
- 10 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 11 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 12 Southern France
- 13 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?
- 14 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 15 italy
- 16 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 17 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 18 London in 3 days! Help with lodging, please!
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 21 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 22 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 23 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 24 What to wear
- 25 What still confounds you about travel?