I know this is broad, but thougt to ask you guys for some ideas. Will get married in December, and now looking for some honeymoon spot and/or best place to spend Christmas together in Europe. I've been to Paris, London, Rome, some major cities, but not whole a lot. Willing to try new places. Any suggestions?? Thank you.
Best place to spend Christmas in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 2 Portugal in January
- 3 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 4 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 5 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 6 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 7 3 weeks in Sicily
- 8 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 9 Raining in rome
- 10 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 11 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 12 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 13 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 14 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 15 No Pooh in Poland
- 16 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 17 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 18 Fabulous Palermo
- 19 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 20 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 21 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 22 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI
- 23 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 24 Taormina Sicily
- 25 choosing seats at La Scala