Hi everyone. We have 3 days to spend in Norway before leaving for France. Always wanted to see the Fjords. We know Rick Steve's talks about Norway in a Nutshell as being a good bet. Does anyone know what would be the best place to stay for 3 nights in Norway that would allow us to take the "Nutshell" tour without having to travel to get to it - what town does this tour begin in and are there any other recommended tours? Wasn't sure if we should fly into and stay in Oslo, Bergen, Flam? We are going to Europe in May so we need to start planning now. Would appreciate help!
Best place to see Fjords in 3 days
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 2 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 5 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 6 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 7 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 8 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 9 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 10 Spain - Andalucia
- 11 Gogartys, Dublin
- 12 After Helsinki, where to next?
- 13 Europe with young teens
- 14 Medieval Tallinn
- 15 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 16 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 17 Where to rent car in Munich near train station?
- 18 London – five days with two teen boys
- 19 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 20 Euro Train
- 21 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 22 15 days in Europe,
- 23 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 24 Can romans help me?
- 25 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???