Hi everyone. We have 3 days to spend in Norway before leaving for France. Always wanted to see the Fjords. We know Rick Steve's talks about Norway in a Nutshell as being a good bet. Does anyone know what would be the best place to stay for 3 nights in Norway that would allow us to take the "Nutshell" tour without having to travel to get to it - what town does this tour begin in and are there any other recommended tours? Wasn't sure if we should fly into and stay in Oslo, Bergen, Flam? We are going to Europe in May so we need to start planning now. Would appreciate help!
Best place to see Fjords in 3 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 2 Which other island would you pick for an Anniversary trip to Greece?
- 3 San Sebastian
- 4 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 5 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 6 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 7 Best hostels from experience
- 8 Istanbul Itinerary
- 9 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 10 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 11 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 12 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 13 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 14 What London location & hotels are the best for ??
- 15 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 16 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 17 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 18 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 19 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 20 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 21 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 22 7 Nights in Paris
- 23 London neighborhood suggestions
- 24 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 25 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar