Hi everyone. We have 3 days to spend in Norway before leaving for France. Always wanted to see the Fjords. We know Rick Steve's talks about Norway in a Nutshell as being a good bet. Does anyone know what would be the best place to stay for 3 nights in Norway that would allow us to take the "Nutshell" tour without having to travel to get to it - what town does this tour begin in and are there any other recommended tours? Wasn't sure if we should fly into and stay in Oslo, Bergen, Flam? We are going to Europe in May so we need to start planning now. Would appreciate help!
Best place to see Fjords in 3 days
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 2 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 3 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 4 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 5 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 6 Traveling within Italy
- 7 Which travel plan?
- 8 London for Christmas
- 9 first european holiday itinery
- 10 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 11 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 12 Travel by train or bus
- 13 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 14 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 15 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 16 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 17 Florence in October
- 18 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 19 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 20 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 21 7 days in Andalucia
- 22 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 23 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 Euro Train