Hi everyone. We have 3 days to spend in Norway before leaving for France. Always wanted to see the Fjords. We know Rick Steve's talks about Norway in a Nutshell as being a good bet. Does anyone know what would be the best place to stay for 3 nights in Norway that would allow us to take the "Nutshell" tour without having to travel to get to it - what town does this tour begin in and are there any other recommended tours? Wasn't sure if we should fly into and stay in Oslo, Bergen, Flam? We are going to Europe in May so we need to start planning now. Would appreciate help!
Best place to see Fjords in 3 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 2 CDG to Lannion
- 3 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 4 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 5 walking guide in Paris
- 6 Blog updates from Europe.
- 7 Looking for add on city
- 8 Trip to Pyrenees
- 9 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 10 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 11 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 12 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 13 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 14 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 15 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 16 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 17 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 18 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 19 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 20 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 21 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 22 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- 23 Moscow: Eat, Explore, Experience
- 24 Capri and Amalfi self-catering accommodation for 2
- 25 Taxi service in Nice