Hi everyone. We have 3 days to spend in Norway before leaving for France. Always wanted to see the Fjords. We know Rick Steve's talks about Norway in a Nutshell as being a good bet. Does anyone know what would be the best place to stay for 3 nights in Norway that would allow us to take the "Nutshell" tour without having to travel to get to it - what town does this tour begin in and are there any other recommended tours? Wasn't sure if we should fly into and stay in Oslo, Bergen, Flam? We are going to Europe in May so we need to start planning now. Would appreciate help!
Best place to see Fjords in 3 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 2 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 3 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 4 Street food in Turkey
- 5 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 6 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 7 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 8 Itinerary Help!
- 9 Toulouse and beyond -
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 One week in Venice - trips
- 12 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 13 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 14 Scotland
- 15 9 days in turkey
- 16 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 17 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 18 UK for 12 days !
- 19 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 20 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 21 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 22 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 23 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 24 tour guides in rome
- 25 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?