We are travelling from Florence to our accommodation in Greve, Chianti by car.
I have heard that it is best not to pick up a car in Florence..where would you suggest hiring a car from out of Florence? Would we need to get a train to a town and pick up from there? Or if we are simply picking up the car and leaving Florence would it be ok?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브룰렛게임→飞【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】飞←슈퍼카지노라이브룰렛게임
- 2 해외카지노게임→了【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】了←슈퍼카지노해외카지노게임
- 3 라이브바둑이게임→冷【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】冷←슈퍼카지노라이브바둑이게임
- 4 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 5 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 6 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 7 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 8 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 9 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 10 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia
- 11 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 12 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 13 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 14 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 15 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 16 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 17 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 18 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 19 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 20 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 21 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 22 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 23 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 24 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 25 "Never Mind"