We are travelling from Florence to our accommodation in Greve, Chianti by car.
I have heard that it is best not to pick up a car in Florence..where would you suggest hiring a car from out of Florence? Would we need to get a train to a town and pick up from there? Or if we are simply picking up the car and leaving Florence would it be ok?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 2 릴게임이란 ▼ 접속 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 3 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 4 릴게임총판 ※연결 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 5 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 6 Paris Metro
- 7 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 8 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 9 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 10 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 11 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 12 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 13 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 14 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 15 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 16 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 17 getting to CDG
- 18 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 19 Cambrils
- 20 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 21 Amalfi Coast help
- 22 CDG airport and connection time
- 23 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 24 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 25 Amalfi coast hotel recs