We are travelling from Florence to our accommodation in Greve, Chianti by car.
I have heard that it is best not to pick up a car in Florence..where would you suggest hiring a car from out of Florence? Would we need to get a train to a town and pick up from there? Or if we are simply picking up the car and leaving Florence would it be ok?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 0nline : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 3 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 4 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 5 Villa in Italy
- 6 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 7 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 8 Paris advice with kids
- 9 International drivers permit
- 10 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 11 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 12 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 13 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 14 Paris travel help
- 15 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 16 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 17 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 18 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 19 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 20 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 21 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 22 One night in the Dolomites
- 23 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 24 Airport Transit Visa
- 25 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris