I am flying to Greece this Thursday. I am trying to determine the best place to exchange dollar to euro.
The current rate is $1 = 0.76 euro
My bank is $1 = 0.71 euro, and another local currency exchange is $1=0.73 euro.
Should I exchange here or wait until I get to Athens Friday evening?
Please help! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hurry to France before it loses it's frenchness
- 2 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 3 Tuscany Trip
- 4 Bring US appliances to Germany?
- 5 France is losing the core of its historic provincial towns
- 6 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 7 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 8 Where to go in Warsaw and Krakow?
- 9 12-14 nights enough ?
- 10 Updated Southern Croatia Trip (recommendations please)
- 11 5 Days in Bernese Oberland
- 12 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 13 Need help with my itinerary
- 14 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 15 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 16 Transpennine Express-Ticket/No Seat Res
- 17 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 18 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 19 Killarney
- 20 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 21 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 22 5 days northern spain, help us !
- 23 Salon de l’Agriculture in Paris: foods, cows, orchid and Swissman
- 24 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 25 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?