I am flying to Greece this Thursday. I am trying to determine the best place to exchange dollar to euro.
The current rate is $1 = 0.76 euro
My bank is $1 = 0.71 euro, and another local currency exchange is $1=0.73 euro.
Should I exchange here or wait until I get to Athens Friday evening?
Please help! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 2 train from ams to paris
- 3 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 4 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 5 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 6 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 7 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 8 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 9 Poland in September
- 10 Why I loved Riga (Latvia)
- 11 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 12 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 13 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 14 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 15 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 16 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 17 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 18 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 19 Cordoba or Granada?
- 20 Apartments in Lisbon-Neighbouhood?
- 21 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 22 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 23 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 24 3 nights in Tuscany
- 25 SPANISH MUSEUMS