I am flying to Greece this Thursday. I am trying to determine the best place to exchange dollar to euro.
The current rate is $1 = 0.76 euro
My bank is $1 = 0.71 euro, and another local currency exchange is $1=0.73 euro.
Should I exchange here or wait until I get to Athens Friday evening?
Please help! Thanks!
Best place to exchange dollar to euro
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 2 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 3 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 4 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 5 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 6 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 7 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 8 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 9 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 10 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 11 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 12 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 13 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 14 Olive Oil
- 15 Paris in 1 Day
- 16 Oslo in early Oct
- 17 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 18 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 19 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 20 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 21 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 22 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 23 Sunny September Trip Report
- 24 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 25 Transports in Santorini