Me and a friend of mine will be travelling to Europe and definitely try as much as European cuisine that we can. It will be a 3 week trip, so it may cost a lot of money. That is why im asking you guys for suggestions on which are the places, areas or even restaus that are having great tasting food but in reasonable price. We also love pubs and chocolate& souvenirs shops if you may suggest. Thanks in advance.!
Best Place to Eat in Paris, Amsterdam, Vienna, Prague, Venice & Rome...
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 2 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 3 To Paris and Provence in June
- 4 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 5 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 6 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 7 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 8 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 9 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 10 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 11 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 12 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 13 London for Christmas
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 15 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 16 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 17 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 18 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 19 Apartments in Rome
- 20 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 21 A full week in The Netherlands
- 22 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 23 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 24 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??