Me and a friend of mine will be travelling to Europe and definitely try as much as European cuisine that we can. It will be a 3 week trip, so it may cost a lot of money. That is why im asking you guys for suggestions on which are the places, areas or even restaus that are having great tasting food but in reasonable price. We also love pubs and chocolate& souvenirs shops if you may suggest. Thanks in advance.!
Best Place to Eat in Paris, Amsterdam, Vienna, Prague, Venice & Rome...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help please! Value lodging in Italy
- 2 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 3 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 4 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 5 1 week Tuscany in November
- 6 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 7 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 8 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 9 Gift for French business associate
- 10 Gtg San Antonio
- 11 10 Days in France/No. Spain starting tomorrow
- 12 Airbnb scam
- 13 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 14 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 15 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 16 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 17 help- newbies to international travel- Italy logistics
- 18 Italy trip advice
- 19 Scotland Votes "No"
- 20 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 21 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 22 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 23 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 24 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 25 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece