Me and a friend of mine will be travelling to Europe and definitely try as much as European cuisine that we can. It will be a 3 week trip, so it may cost a lot of money. That is why im asking you guys for suggestions on which are the places, areas or even restaus that are having great tasting food but in reasonable price. We also love pubs and chocolate& souvenirs shops if you may suggest. Thanks in advance.!
Best Place to Eat in Paris, Amsterdam, Vienna, Prague, Venice & Rome...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget family trip to Europe
- 2 Pyrenees logistics
- 3 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 4 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 5 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 6 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 7 Italy
- 8 Driving in Italy
- 9 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 10 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 11 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 12 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 13 Taormina to Palermo
- 14 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 15 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 16 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 17 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 18 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 19 caroline_venezia
- 20 Taormina Sicily
- 21 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 22 Italy dolomites
- 23 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 24 Suggestion for travel memories
- 25 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg