Me and a friend of mine will be travelling to Europe and definitely try as much as European cuisine that we can. It will be a 3 week trip, so it may cost a lot of money. That is why im asking you guys for suggestions on which are the places, areas or even restaus that are having great tasting food but in reasonable price. We also love pubs and chocolate& souvenirs shops if you may suggest. Thanks in advance.!
Best Place to Eat in Paris, Amsterdam, Vienna, Prague, Venice & Rome...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 2 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 3 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 4 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 5 Toulouse and beyond -
- 6 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 7 itinerary help
- 8 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 9 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 10 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 11 Scotland
- 12 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 13 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 14 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 15 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 16 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 17 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 18 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 19 Estonia Amber
- 20 7 days in Greece
- 21 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 22 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 23 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 24 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 25 Reims for a day