Me and a friend of mine will be travelling to Europe and definitely try as much as European cuisine that we can. It will be a 3 week trip, so it may cost a lot of money. That is why im asking you guys for suggestions on which are the places, areas or even restaus that are having great tasting food but in reasonable price. We also love pubs and chocolate& souvenirs shops if you may suggest. Thanks in advance.!
Best Place to Eat in Paris, Amsterdam, Vienna, Prague, Venice & Rome...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 2 Advice for Sept trip to Ireland?
- 3 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 4 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 5 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 6 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 7 Hamam in Istanbul
- 8 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 9 week in calabria
- 10 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 11 London hotel tax is 20%
- 12 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 13 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 14 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 15 Wine tours in Tuscuny
- 16 Help for San Sebastian
- 17 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 18 Aaah...Umbria!
- 19 bed and breakfasts
- 20 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 21 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 22 Input on VRBO apartment in the Gracia area
- 23 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 24 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 25 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help