Me and a friend of mine will be travelling to Europe and definitely try as much as European cuisine that we can. It will be a 3 week trip, so it may cost a lot of money. That is why im asking you guys for suggestions on which are the places, areas or even restaus that are having great tasting food but in reasonable price. We also love pubs and chocolate& souvenirs shops if you may suggest. Thanks in advance.!
Best Place to Eat in Paris, Amsterdam, Vienna, Prague, Venice & Rome...
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Train
- 2 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 3 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 4 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 5 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 6 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 7 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 8 One more last question on Bayeux
- 9 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 10 Italian language schools
- 11 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 12 When to visit Provence updated info
- 13 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 14 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 15 Lucerne & Zurich
- 16 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 17 Trip around Spain
- 18 Venice in Jan
- 19 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 20 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 21 How early to get to CDG
- 22 Berlin
- 23 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 24 Three for the road
- 25 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration