Me and a friend of mine will be travelling to Europe and definitely try as much as European cuisine that we can. It will be a 3 week trip, so it may cost a lot of money. That is why im asking you guys for suggestions on which are the places, areas or even restaus that are having great tasting food but in reasonable price. We also love pubs and chocolate& souvenirs shops if you may suggest. Thanks in advance.!
Best Place to Eat in Paris, Amsterdam, Vienna, Prague, Venice & Rome...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shipping Prosecco
- 2 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 3 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 4 Your favourite places in Bath
- 5 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 6 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 7 Italy and Croatia
- 8 Europe Tour with Kids
- 9 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 10 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 11 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 12 Lakes District UK
- 13 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 14 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 15 Kimhe--flamenco
- 16 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 17 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 18 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 19 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 20 Italy 14 days
- 21 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 22 One night Athens-what area to stay in.?
- 23 Best way to get from paris to florence?
- 24 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 25 Venice Apartment on Canal for Three Canadian Ladies