My mom, sister (23) and I (26) will be in Paris for 10 days (Thurs July 26- Sat Aug 4th) and I don't know if we should get the Navigo Decouverte, the Visite Pass or the Paris Pass. We also need the Museum Pass.
The only trip outside Paris will be Versailles for a day, nothing else.
I went to Paris in 2007 for 21 days and our professor got us a Carte Orange and a Museum Pass both valid for a month. I was expecting to do that but all these passes are either valid for a week or 6 days and then there are more options/passes available now.
I've been reading about this for hours and I'm very confused now. I don't expect you to calculate everything for me but any input would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warsaw/Krakow other lovely towns?
- 2 Scotland travel in August
- 3 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 4 Venice to the Lakes, by car or train?
- 5 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 6 Spain/Renfe
- 7 My final Prague itinerary
- 8 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 9 WiFi in France
- 10 First time in Italy / Advice in Tuscan destinations
- 11 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 12 Valencia Spain
- 13 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 14 Southern France Small Towns for Expat Retirement
- 15 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 16 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 17 September Honeymoon advice (Paris, Switzerland and Italy)
- 18 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 19 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 20 Best Greek Island
- 21 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 22 Make your Mother’s Day celebration grander with flowers and gifts
- 23 Best neighborhood for apartment in Lisbon?
- 24 Paris to Bordeaux
- 25 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece