My mom, sister (23) and I (26) will be in Paris for 10 days (Thurs July 26- Sat Aug 4th) and I don't know if we should get the Navigo Decouverte, the Visite Pass or the Paris Pass. We also need the Museum Pass.
The only trip outside Paris will be Versailles for a day, nothing else.
I went to Paris in 2007 for 21 days and our professor got us a Carte Orange and a Museum Pass both valid for a month. I was expecting to do that but all these passes are either valid for a week or 6 days and then there are more options/passes available now.
I've been reading about this for hours and I'm very confused now. I don't expect you to calculate everything for me but any input would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 önl!ne BELLSOUTH Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 Bellsouth 24*7
- 2 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 3 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 4 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 TIM in FCO - update
- 7 Scotland - We're Here!
- 8 Train / Calabria
- 9 Game of Thrones Tour in N. Ireland
- 10 16 days in France and Italy
- 11 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 12 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 13 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)
- 14 Itinery help Crete
- 15 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 16 Lisbon - a few tips
- 17 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 18 Need help traveling from Austria to Switzerland
- 19 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 20 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 21 Avoid Europcar!
- 22 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 23 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 24 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 25 European Vacation 2017