My mom, sister (23) and I (26) will be in Paris for 10 days (Thurs July 26- Sat Aug 4th) and I don't know if we should get the Navigo Decouverte, the Visite Pass or the Paris Pass. We also need the Museum Pass.
The only trip outside Paris will be Versailles for a day, nothing else.
I went to Paris in 2007 for 21 days and our professor got us a Carte Orange and a Museum Pass both valid for a month. I was expecting to do that but all these passes are either valid for a week or 6 days and then there are more options/passes available now.
I've been reading about this for hours and I'm very confused now. I don't expect you to calculate everything for me but any input would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 2 Trains in Italy
- 3 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 4 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 5 First Solo Adventure
- 6 Sicily help
- 7 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 8 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 9 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 10 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 11 Stu Tower
- 12 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 13 PARIS
- 14 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 15 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 16 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 17 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 18 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 19 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 20 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 21 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 22 Airline to Rome
- 23 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 24 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 25 Alitala