I'll be in London for a week with my three children - all in their mid twenties. There are so many different areas and hotels but would like to be somewhere that they could find some interesting pubs and other people their own age.
Best part of London to stay if you're in your mid twenties
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 2 What to wear
- 3 german rail ticket question
- 4 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 5 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 6 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 7 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 8 Madrid and London
- 9 Prague flea markets
- 10 Tipping in Greece
- 11 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 12 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 13 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 14 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 15 Timing a river cruise
- 16 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 17 Painting Classes at Giverny or surrounds in English please!
- 18 Norway Haugesund and Bergen photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 19 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 20 flea markets in France
- 21 I need a haircut
- 22 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 23 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 24 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 25 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??