I am looking for recommendations for iphone apps that people have found fun or useful while traveling in Paris. I have downloaded Rick Steves Audio Europe and Fodor's Travel Guide. Thanks in advance for your input.
Best Paris - iphone Apps
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 2 Riga 2014
- 3 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 4 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 5 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 6 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 7 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 8 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 9 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 10 Back home problems with sim card
- 11 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 12 Budapest
- 13 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 14 Budapest--baggage storage
- 15 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 16 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 17 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 18 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 19 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 20 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 21 How do you find French food?
- 22 Day trips from Seville
- 23 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 24 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 25 GPS in Tuscany