I'm back in Europe (actually sold everything back in CA and moved here with the intent of building up my freelance business and hosted trips over time to where I'm making enough to live and return to California!) and headed soon to Spain in late November.
I'll be flying into Barcelona (from Poland of all places-long story which I'll post about on an Eastern European forum) and will have 12 days between Barcelona and my end stop, Polop in Costa Blanca area of Spain (near Alicante) where I'll be house-sitting for 3 weeks.
I'm on an incredibly limited budget since I'm living off the very last of my savings and have only budgeted for normal rent per month (not vacation rental or nightly airbnb rates) so I'll be staying in the most affordable (yet still nice and well located) Airbnb's and traveling by train (versus renting a car). My house-sitting is off-setting the costs of my nightly Airbnbs and train travel.
I have already planned to spend 3 nights in Barcelona and 5 nights in Valencia. I have always wanted to visit Valencia and think I'll find plenty to do. I prefer a lot of walking around, sitting at cafes and viewing beautiful buildings. Though I'd love dearly to catch a football match here too! fingers crossed there's a match on when I'm in town.
This leaves 4 nights open between Barcelona and Valencia. I can stop anywhere that's on the way on the train, and where I can find affordable lodging ( I wont' stay in hostels but have very good luck finding cheap great Airbnbs).
Anyone who has seen previous posts by me knows I'm big into good wine and food (I don't need to get fancy about it-I just have high standards for quality , outdoors activities (which when traveling solo aren't as easy to facilitate unless I meet up with a group or do something located near society so I don't end up lost out in wilderness) and just picturesque, historic, charming places.
I've been in Prague this past month and it's stunningly beautiful but it's definitely Central Europe, not Western Europe. My heart, my personality, demeanor and eating habits are more suited to Western Europe and in particular the Mediterranean so I'm looking forward to Spain!
A friend has mentioned some spectacular castles and towns known for Cava that are along my way but I'm not sure which would be most my cup of tea and some are cost-prohibitive lodging-wise because of lack of Airbnb options. But, I could stop in these places for the day and just head a few train stops farther for the night if they are un-missable
Thanks in Advance for your help-
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마카오바카라후기■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■온카ぜ온카
- 2 My Topic Title33바카라■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■카지노추천ヵ카지노추천
- 3 대구외국인카지노■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■온카지노ゎ온카지노
- 4 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 5 카지노노하우■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■온카ド온카
- 6 라이브카지노주소■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■라이브카지노む라이브카지노
- 7 아시안카지노■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■온라인바카라주소お온라인바카라주소
- 8 33카지노주소■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■아시안바카라の아시안바카라
- 9 럭스카지노■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■인터넷카지노주소ば인터넷카지노주소
- 10 카지노의여신■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■온라인카지노주소ト온라인카지노주소
- 11 강남카지노■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■인터넷바카라주소カ인터넷바카라주소
- 12 하나바카라 ■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■슈퍼카지노ぅ슈퍼카지노
- 13 신천지릴게임 ▶홈-피:“kss998.com“◀
- 14 네임드카지노■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■카지노사이트주소セ카지노사이트주소
- 15 운좋은카지노■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■온라인카지노ぉ온라인카지노
- 16 바카라배팅노하우■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■코리아카지노ィ코리아카지노
- 17 호게임주소■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■인터넷바카라パ인터넷바카라
- 18 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 19 바카라잘하는방법■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■인터넷카지노フ인터넷카지노
- 20 바카라그림보는법■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■온라인카지노し온라인카지노
- 21 스웨덴카지노■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■온라인카지노주소お온라인카지노주소
- 22 공항바카라■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■슈퍼카지노ン슈퍼카지노
- 23 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 24 카지노이기는방법■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■바카라ば바카라
- 25 블랙잭하는법■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■바카라사이트주소じ바카라사이트주소
Best over night and day Stops between Barcelona and Valencia