I am new to the forum so go easy on me please.
I will be traveling to Europe in two weeks and will be there for two weeks. This is a last minute plan. I will be with my cousin and its our first time there.
I would like to visit Paris,London,Ireland( not sure where yet),Scotland( probably Edinburgh)and Amsterdam in no particular order. 2-3 days in each place makes sense depending on what we will be doing.
My question is = what will be the best order for this travel? I am landing in Paris from Montreal to start it off. I don't mind taking planes or trains for the travel and cost is not really an issue.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 2 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 3 Venice Film Fest
- 4 Vuerling airlines
- 5 Europe itinerary
- 6 France for a month in 2017
- 7 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 8 All of Spain or something else..?
- 9 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 10 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 11 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 12 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 13 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 14 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 15 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 16 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 17 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 18 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 19 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 20 evening of song and dance
- 21 Naples or Genoa
- 22 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 23 SIM card
- 24 Our time in Rome
- 25 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?