I am new to the forum so go easy on me please.
I will be traveling to Europe in two weeks and will be there for two weeks. This is a last minute plan. I will be with my cousin and its our first time there.
I would like to visit Paris,London,Ireland( not sure where yet),Scotland( probably Edinburgh)and Amsterdam in no particular order. 2-3 days in each place makes sense depending on what we will be doing.
My question is = what will be the best order for this travel? I am landing in Paris from Montreal to start it off. I don't mind taking planes or trains for the travel and cost is not really an issue.
Best order to travel these
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 3 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 4 Athens Marathon
- 5 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 6 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 7 Paris before xmas or after
- 8 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 9 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 10 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 11 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 12 Late Spring 2015 in Spain and Southern France
- 13 19 countries in a day
- 14 European SIM cards good for roaming
- 15 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 16 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 17 Hey Fodor's
- 18 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 19 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 20 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 21 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 22 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 23 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 24 Advice please...
- 25 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?