I am new to the forum so go easy on me please.
I will be traveling to Europe in two weeks and will be there for two weeks. This is a last minute plan. I will be with my cousin and its our first time there.
I would like to visit Paris,London,Ireland( not sure where yet),Scotland( probably Edinburgh)and Amsterdam in no particular order. 2-3 days in each place makes sense depending on what we will be doing.
My question is = what will be the best order for this travel? I am landing in Paris from Montreal to start it off. I don't mind taking planes or trains for the travel and cost is not really an issue.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Hours in Rome
- 2 Athens International airport
- 3 Corsica
- 4 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 5 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 6 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 7 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 8 Greece itinerary--reasonable?
- 9 Cornwall UK
- 10 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 11 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 12 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 13 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 14 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 15 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 16 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 17 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 18 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 19 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 20 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 21 6 days in Croatia
- 22 Train tickets in Italy?
- 23 Getting around Lisbon
- 24 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 25 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna