I am new to the forum so go easy on me please.
I will be traveling to Europe in two weeks and will be there for two weeks. This is a last minute plan. I will be with my cousin and its our first time there.
I would like to visit Paris,London,Ireland( not sure where yet),Scotland( probably Edinburgh)and Amsterdam in no particular order. 2-3 days in each place makes sense depending on what we will be doing.
My question is = what will be the best order for this travel? I am landing in Paris from Montreal to start it off. I don't mind taking planes or trains for the travel and cost is not really an issue.
Best order to travel these
- 1 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 4 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 5 Albania for Beginners
- 6 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 7 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 8 London for Christmas
- 9 Russian Tour Operators for Independent Travelers
- 10 Istanbul hotels
- 11 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 12 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 13 1st time to Italy...Cinque Terre, Florence and which Tuscan hill town?
- 14 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 15 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 16 south eastern europe by train and walking
- 17 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 18 Family European winter holiday
- 19 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 20 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 21 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 22 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 23 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 24 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 25 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?