I am new to the forum so go easy on me please.
I will be traveling to Europe in two weeks and will be there for two weeks. This is a last minute plan. I will be with my cousin and its our first time there.
I would like to visit Paris,London,Ireland( not sure where yet),Scotland( probably Edinburgh)and Amsterdam in no particular order. 2-3 days in each place makes sense depending on what we will be doing.
My question is = what will be the best order for this travel? I am landing in Paris from Montreal to start it off. I don't mind taking planes or trains for the travel and cost is not really an issue.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway in November
- 2 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 3 Florence to Pisa Round Trip
- 4 Heraklion to Chania by Bus
- 5 France to stop making foie grois
- 6 Backpacking in South East Europe
- 7 5 hours in Genoa or next to Genoa?
- 8 Swiss German
- 9 Utrecht plus ?? beginning of July with family
- 10 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg
- 11 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 12 Rain forecast Provence next Sunday and Monday. Any suggestions?
- 13 Rome to Venice - What to see in between ?
- 14 Italy
- 15 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 16 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 17 Arriving Athens at night
- 18 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 19 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 20 Stay in Sorrento, Positano or Amalfi?
- 21 Drive from Munich to Prague to Budapest to Vienna and return to Munich
- 22 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 23 Lake Como - basta!
- 24 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 25 European travel, what to see?