I am new to the forum so go easy on me please.
I will be traveling to Europe in two weeks and will be there for two weeks. This is a last minute plan. I will be with my cousin and its our first time there.
I would like to visit Paris,London,Ireland( not sure where yet),Scotland( probably Edinburgh)and Amsterdam in no particular order. 2-3 days in each place makes sense depending on what we will be doing.
My question is = what will be the best order for this travel? I am landing in Paris from Montreal to start it off. I don't mind taking planes or trains for the travel and cost is not really an issue.
Best order to travel these
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 2 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 3 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 4 Budapest hotels - Ibis Heroes or Ibis Budapest City
- 5 London sites - skipping the queue?
- 6 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 7 London 2nd time around
- 8 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 9 Edinburgh - outings?
- 10 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 11 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 12 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 13 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 14 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 15 What to wear
- 16 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 17 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 18 London Pass - Available through AAA?
- 19 Disneyland Paris transportation
- 20 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 21 7 Nights in Paris
- 22 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 23 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 24 Istanbul Itinerary
- 25 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person