I am new to the forum so go easy on me please.
I will be traveling to Europe in two weeks and will be there for two weeks. This is a last minute plan. I will be with my cousin and its our first time there.
I would like to visit Paris,London,Ireland( not sure where yet),Scotland( probably Edinburgh)and Amsterdam in no particular order. 2-3 days in each place makes sense depending on what we will be doing.
My question is = what will be the best order for this travel? I am landing in Paris from Montreal to start it off. I don't mind taking planes or trains for the travel and cost is not really an issue.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 2 italy itinerary
- 3 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 4 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 5 Family trip: Andalucia in November
- 6 Rome Rental Car
- 7 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 8 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 9 5 Days in Corsica
- 10 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 11 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 12 Advice for Ireland Trip (6 days)
- 13 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 14 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 15 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 16 Beaches in Southern France
- 17 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 18 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 19 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 20 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 21 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 22 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 23 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 24 Itinerary Help B&Bs
- 25 3 days to spend in europe