I am new to the forum so go easy on me please.
I will be traveling to Europe in two weeks and will be there for two weeks. This is a last minute plan. I will be with my cousin and its our first time there.
I would like to visit Paris,London,Ireland( not sure where yet),Scotland( probably Edinburgh)and Amsterdam in no particular order. 2-3 days in each place makes sense depending on what we will be doing.
My question is = what will be the best order for this travel? I am landing in Paris from Montreal to start it off. I don't mind taking planes or trains for the travel and cost is not really an issue.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 2 Want to Meet the Locals? Try Camping
- 3 Help me decide where to go xmas week
- 4 What type of visa is right for me?
- 5 Paris---baguette question???
- 6 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 7 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 8 RHK's Fall escape
- 9 Need Paris Flight Advice
- 10 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 11 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 12 Want to meet the locals? Some new ideas
- 13 Christmas Eve
- 14 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 15 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 16 Olive farm visit in Tuscany - olive harvest, oil pressing
- 17 Berlin
- 18 Glassblowing in Prague
- 19 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 20 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 21 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 22 a loss about Paris
- 23 From Barcelona to Valencia… and the not-quite-beaten path in between
- 24 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 25 Want to meet the locals? Try the bars.