I am new to the forum so go easy on me please.
I will be traveling to Europe in two weeks and will be there for two weeks. This is a last minute plan. I will be with my cousin and its our first time there.
I would like to visit Paris,London,Ireland( not sure where yet),Scotland( probably Edinburgh)and Amsterdam in no particular order. 2-3 days in each place makes sense depending on what we will be doing.
My question is = what will be the best order for this travel? I am landing in Paris from Montreal to start it off. I don't mind taking planes or trains for the travel and cost is not really an issue.
Best order to travel these
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Granada
- 2 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 3 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 4 Taormina Sicily
- 5 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 6 All Set To Go!!
- 7 caroline_venezia
- 8 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 9 First time to Switzerland
- 10 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 11 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 12 Romantic Greece and Exciting Turkey : 2011 Trip Report
- 13 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 14 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 15 A Sardinia trip report
- 16 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 17 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 18 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 19 First time Ireland trip
- 20 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 21 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 22 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 23 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 24 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 25 22 year olds in Europe