I am new to the forum so go easy on me please.
I will be traveling to Europe in two weeks and will be there for two weeks. This is a last minute plan. I will be with my cousin and its our first time there.
I would like to visit Paris,London,Ireland( not sure where yet),Scotland( probably Edinburgh)and Amsterdam in no particular order. 2-3 days in each place makes sense depending on what we will be doing.
My question is = what will be the best order for this travel? I am landing in Paris from Montreal to start it off. I don't mind taking planes or trains for the travel and cost is not really an issue.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shopping in Paris
- 2 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 3 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 4 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 5 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 6 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 7 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 8 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 9 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 10 Harry Potter WB Studio entrance time - London
- 11 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 12 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 13 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 14 Switzerland in 8 days
- 15 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 16 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 17 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 18 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 19 planning confusion
- 20 Croatia Itenerary
- 21 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 22 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 23 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 24 Seeking Diverse Experiences in Western France – Please Critique Itinerary!
- 25 Day trips to Florence, Venice - Any Recommended Tour Companies