I am new to the forum so go easy on me please.
I will be traveling to Europe in two weeks and will be there for two weeks. This is a last minute plan. I will be with my cousin and its our first time there.
I would like to visit Paris,London,Ireland( not sure where yet),Scotland( probably Edinburgh)and Amsterdam in no particular order. 2-3 days in each place makes sense depending on what we will be doing.
My question is = what will be the best order for this travel? I am landing in Paris from Montreal to start it off. I don't mind taking planes or trains for the travel and cost is not really an issue.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 2 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 3 Slovania & Croatia
- 4 apartments florence
- 5 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 6 I'm back.....
- 7 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 8 munich - day trips
- 9 honeymoon in november
- 10 Are you searching for Bulgarian trip?
- 11 Parking in Italy
- 12 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 13 Edinburgh in March
- 14 Paris gtg in October?
- 15 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 16 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 17 Where do I pass through immigration in the UK
- 18 Departure Tax in UK
- 19 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 20 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 21 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 22 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 23 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 24 European Championship
- 25 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)