Will be flying into Aberdeen in June and need to know the best way to get to our destination in Ballater. My husband is not fond of getting off of a long flight from the states and driving a car(neither one of us has ever driven on the opposite side of car and road) to Ballater. We will be in Ballater for 6 days before we venture down to Edinburgh. We have not decided how we are getting from Ballater to Edinburgh either. Our resort in Ballater is one mile from town and we're not sure if we can even get a car in Ballater. From my research it's not looking good. I would like to drive to Edinburgh, Any suggestions?
best one way travel between Aberdeen and Ballater
- 1 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 2 Traveling to Fenegrò Province of Como, Italy from Rome, Italy
- 3 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 4 Moving to Spain
- 5 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 6 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 7 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 8 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 9 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 10 Granada on Sunday
- 11 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 12 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 13 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 14 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 15 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 16 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 17 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 18 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 19 Barajas, Terminal 1 to Terminal 2.
- 20 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 21 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 22 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 23 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 24 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 25 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?