Will be flying into Aberdeen in June and need to know the best way to get to our destination in Ballater. My husband is not fond of getting off of a long flight from the states and driving a car(neither one of us has ever driven on the opposite side of car and road) to Ballater. We will be in Ballater for 6 days before we venture down to Edinburgh. We have not decided how we are getting from Ballater to Edinburgh either. Our resort in Ballater is one mile from town and we're not sure if we can even get a car in Ballater. From my research it's not looking good. I would like to drive to Edinburgh, Any suggestions?
best one way travel between Aberdeen and Ballater
- 1 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 2 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 3 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 4 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 5 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 6 Germany with 6 month old.
- 7 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 8 Which tour company would be best?
- 9 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 10 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 11 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 12 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 13 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 14 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 15 Apartment in Seville
- 16 Irish Pub Arrival Time ?
- 17 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 18 Germany and Italy
- 19 day trips from Stuttgart
- 20 Hotels in Sorrento
- 21 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 22 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 23 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 24 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 25 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!