We (myself, hubby and 3 boys) are heading over to France next July. We will have 23 days all up. We are flying into Paris and will head straight to the Loire Valley to stay with friends between Angers and Saumur. We've visited this area many times before and will stay for approx 7 days. We've never taken the kids further south so would like to drive down to see some of the lovely, pretty villages in southern France before we head on down to Spain. Not really sure where as yet, so I'm looking for recommendations.
We'd then like to end the holiday with 5 or 6 nights on a Greek Island, so we'll probably have 7 or 8 nights for the drive down through France and Spain.
Any must sees or advice about where we should stay would be gratefully received. We don't have the budget for fancy hotels so tips about gites would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 2 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/zyntix/
- 3 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 4 http://top10sideeffects.com/hl12-supplement/
- 5 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 6 London is it worth it?
- 7 Montserrat Express
- 8 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 9 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 10 International drivers permit
- 11 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 12 Places to stop/stay?
- 13 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 14 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 15 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 16 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 17 ATM help
- 18 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 19 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 20 Visit to Sardinia
- 21 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 22 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 23 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 24 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 25 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions