We are planning a trip to Corsica for two weeks early Sept. the whole island looks amazing but we would like you to guide us so as where to base ourselves as we are planning to base ourselves in two areas to be able to see as much as possible. In order to help us choose our two bases, here are our interests and taste:
We are a couple in our early forties with a 4 years old boy.
We like places like St tropez, Cannes, MOnte Carlo, Portofino and Marbella.. We also like places like Luberon area and Ronda in Spain.
This is our only trip in the year so we try to pamper ourselves by staying in 5 stars hotels. We prefer new modern and care that they are clean.
We usually rent a car and explore the nearby villages but we also like to spend few days on the beach (not a pool)..
Did some research and thought of Calvi or Ile Rousse in the north west coast and of Porto Vecchio or Bonifaco in the South east ....what do you think given the above? How are those different or similar from the examples we gave? Any other recommendations that fit our criteria?
Also any recommendations for 5 stars hotels in those areas?
Any guidance is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 3 Switzerland in October
- 4 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 5 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 6 Tuscany First Time
- 7 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 8 Recommendations
- 9 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 10 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 11 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 12 2 days in Lugano area
- 13 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 14 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 15 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 16 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 17 Italy in January?
- 18 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 19 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 20 Paris- restaurant
- 21 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 22 4 nights in Provence, advice
- 23 Iceland car rental agencies
- 24 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 25 Happy birthday ATM