We are planning a trip to Corsica for two weeks early Sept. the whole island looks amazing but we would like you to guide us so as where to base ourselves as we are planning to base ourselves in two areas to be able to see as much as possible. In order to help us choose our two bases, here are our interests and taste:
We are a couple in our early forties with a 4 years old boy.
We like places like St tropez, Cannes, MOnte Carlo, Portofino and Marbella.. We also like places like Luberon area and Ronda in Spain.
This is our only trip in the year so we try to pamper ourselves by staying in 5 stars hotels. We prefer new modern and care that they are clean.
We usually rent a car and explore the nearby villages but we also like to spend few days on the beach (not a pool)..
Did some research and thought of Calvi or Ile Rousse in the north west coast and of Porto Vecchio or Bonifaco in the South east ....what do you think given the above? How are those different or similar from the examples we gave? Any other recommendations that fit our criteria?
Also any recommendations for 5 stars hotels in those areas?
Any guidance is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 스위피 ≪접속주소 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 3 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 4 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 5 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 6 Cordoba Overnight?
- 7 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 8 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 9 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 10 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 11 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 12 Dublin Leap Card
- 13 vegetarian in spain
- 14 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 15 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 16 Rec for carryon bag - European sized
- 17 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 18 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 19 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 20 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 21 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 22 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 23 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 24 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 25 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!