We are planning a trip to Corsica for two weeks early Sept. the whole island looks amazing but we would like you to guide us so as where to base ourselves as we are planning to base ourselves in two areas to be able to see as much as possible. In order to help us choose our two bases, here are our interests and taste:
We are a couple in our early forties with a 4 years old boy.
We like places like St tropez, Cannes, MOnte Carlo, Portofino and Marbella.. We also like places like Luberon area and Ronda in Spain.
This is our only trip in the year so we try to pamper ourselves by staying in 5 stars hotels. We prefer new modern and care that they are clean.
We usually rent a car and explore the nearby villages but we also like to spend few days on the beach (not a pool)..
Did some research and thought of Calvi or Ile Rousse in the north west coast and of Porto Vecchio or Bonifaco in the South east ....what do you think given the above? How are those different or similar from the examples we gave? Any other recommendations that fit our criteria?
Also any recommendations for 5 stars hotels in those areas?
Any guidance is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 U>S.A: Tec*h SUPP0RT AOL MAIL CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 AOL MAIL
- 2 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 3 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 4 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 5 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 6 London and Normandy
- 7 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 8 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 9 Paris and Normandy
- 10 rent muscle car in Norway
- 11 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 12 How do I private message a person?
- 13 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 14 Burgundy and Lyon
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #173
- 16 Hotel or aparthotel recommendations in Lyon?
- 17 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 18 best boucherons in Lyon?
- 19 Switzerland 7 days from Zurich
- 20 Visiting Lyon
- 21 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 22 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 23 sommerrodelbahn (luge, bobsled, toboggan, alpine coaster) near Salzburg?
- 24 Athens International Airport customs and baggage reclaim
- 25 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris