I'll be in Munich for 3 days/2 nights at the end of June, with my parents. I'm hoping to rent an apartment (via AirBnB or VRBO) but would love some help/tips/advice regarding good, vibrant, safe neighborhoods to look at?
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fall 2016 England andScotland
- 2 Travel in England and Scotland
- 3 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 4 Japan or Italy next spring
- 5 Turkey: Itinerary help!
- 6 Must do/see in Rome
- 7 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 8 what to do in florence
- 9 Toledo, Spain
- 10 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 11 Amalfi Coast of Algarve
- 12 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 13 Lisbon transportation
- 14 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 15 One day in Paris!
- 16 First time Vienna/Budapest/Prague
- 17 Where to travel in Switzerland in 2 days when I'm travelling from Italy?
- 18 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 19 Getting to Kinderdijk
- 20 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 21 Vicking Legend - Danube waltz cruise
- 22 English countryside help (Cotswolds and Bath?)
- 23 A Month in the Land of Ice and Fire
- 24 Champagne Houses open in December - Reims
- 25 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?