I'll be in Munich for 3 days/2 nights at the end of June, with my parents. I'm hoping to rent an apartment (via AirBnB or VRBO) but would love some help/tips/advice regarding good, vibrant, safe neighborhoods to look at?
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Best neighborhood to stay in in Munich?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 2 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 3 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 4 Help with Madrid Location
- 5 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 6 Nice cafe near or in Milano Centrale Station
- 7 Italy and Greece
- 8 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 9 Please help with itinerary...
- 10 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 11 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 12 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 13 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 14 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 15 ITALY
- 16 2 Days in Rome
- 17 Globus Tours
- 18 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 19 Royal Opera House question?
- 20 2 full days in Paris
- 21 3 days in Rome
- 22 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 23 Central London Hotels
- 24 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 25 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?