I'll be in Munich for 3 days/2 nights at the end of June, with my parents. I'm hoping to rent an apartment (via AirBnB or VRBO) but would love some help/tips/advice regarding good, vibrant, safe neighborhoods to look at?
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland to Northern Ireland and then back to Scotland. Tips?
- 2 London: favorite recent exhibits?
- 3 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 4 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 5 From Schipol to ?
- 6 Germany at Christmas
- 7 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 8 British Airways, anyone?
- 9 Istanbul to budapest
- 10 overnight ferries?
- 11 Hotel Lorelei et Londres, Sorrento. Whatever happened to it?
- 12 Madrid Hotel - Help me choose between these 2!
- 13 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 14 (Frankfurt Airport) Immigration, Luggage & S Bahn at Regional Bahnhoff
- 15 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 16 17 Days Honeymoon in Italy and France
- 17 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 18 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 19 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 20 Small-group day tours from London?
- 21 Help with itineray to Madrid-Seville-Granada
- 22 ?Prague, Wroclaw, Krakow & Vienna???
- 23 Back from a great trip !!
- 24 Rink oh Kerry or Dinglr
- 25 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day