I'll be in Munich for 3 days/2 nights at the end of June, with my parents. I'm hoping to rent an apartment (via AirBnB or VRBO) but would love some help/tips/advice regarding good, vibrant, safe neighborhoods to look at?
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe for Beginners
- 2 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 3 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 4 thoughts on my itenerary France and Italy
- 5 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 6 Use of Train Tickets
- 7 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 8 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 9 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 10 Short time in Vienna
- 11 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 12 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 13 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 14 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 15 Iceland in January/February
- 16 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 17 Valencia Spain
- 18 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 19 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 20 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 21 Driving from Barcelona to Faro, Portugal
- 22 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 23 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 24 Paris in August
- 25 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal