I'll be in Munich for 3 days/2 nights at the end of June, with my parents. I'm hoping to rent an apartment (via AirBnB or VRBO) but would love some help/tips/advice regarding good, vibrant, safe neighborhoods to look at?
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Best neighborhood to stay in in Munich?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 2 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 3 Autumn in Paris
- 4 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 5 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 6 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 7 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 8 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 9 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 10 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 11 Paris and where else?
- 12 Raining in rome
- 13 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 14 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 15 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 16 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 17 Italian Lakes
- 18 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 19 Christmas Day in Scuol
- 20 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 21 Help With Vienna
- 22 What's the most economical way to see Dublin and London?
- 23 Trains in Europe
- 24 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 25 Trip report of our visit to Rioja