I'll be in Munich for 3 days/2 nights at the end of June, with my parents. I'm hoping to rent an apartment (via AirBnB or VRBO) but would love some help/tips/advice regarding good, vibrant, safe neighborhoods to look at?
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Best neighborhood to stay in in Munich?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 2 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 3 Albi/Carcassone
- 4 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples
- 5 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 6 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 7 ABOUT SPAIN
- 8 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 9 Iceland lodging costs July
- 10 Running of the Bulls and Tour de France
- 11 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 12 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 13 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 14 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 15 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 16 Hotels in old Rome
- 17 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 18 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 19 Mont St. Michele?
- 20 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 21 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 22 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 23 Bologna: Aperitivo Time
- 24 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 25 Where to travel during the first week of April in Europe?