I'll be in Munich for 3 days/2 nights at the end of June, with my parents. I'm hoping to rent an apartment (via AirBnB or VRBO) but would love some help/tips/advice regarding good, vibrant, safe neighborhoods to look at?
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please suggest a hike from Ravello- with kids
- 2 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 3 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 4 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 5 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 6 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 7 How to avoid waiting in line visiting Paris top monuments
- 8 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 9 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 10 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 11 Belgium advice
- 12 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 13 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 14 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 15 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 16 Amalfi or Positano
- 17 Rome to Positano
- 18 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 19 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 20 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 21 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 22 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 23 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 24 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 25 Backpack with Infant carrier?