I'll be in Munich for 3 days/2 nights at the end of June, with my parents. I'm hoping to rent an apartment (via AirBnB or VRBO) but would love some help/tips/advice regarding good, vibrant, safe neighborhoods to look at?
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 lodging in/near madrid
- 2 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Go To Paris
- 3 First visit to Paris, 6 days
- 4 Athens or Istanbul in Nov'15 Solo female traveller
- 5 Italy in June/July
- 6 honeymoon eats and drinks
- 7 Basque region and/or Galicia?
- 8 Ephesus shuttle tours
- 9 Change of plans - what to do between Granada and Malaga.
- 10 Ronda or Malaga as a base for Malaga Province?
- 11 How to get from any stop on BE to any place in France
- 12 overnight ferries?
- 13 Best Way to get to Prague from Torun, Poland
- 14 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 15 Airport Strikes in Spain
- 16 Advise for 4 days in Peloponnese
- 17 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 18 Madrid and Seville in February ?
- 19 Swimsuit for France, Switzerland, Austria?
- 20 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 21 Ira, Ira, Ira, who is Ira?
- 22 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 23 First Time in France--Paris and Burgundy
- 24 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 25 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)