I'll be in Munich for 3 days/2 nights at the end of June, with my parents. I'm hoping to rent an apartment (via AirBnB or VRBO) but would love some help/tips/advice regarding good, vibrant, safe neighborhoods to look at?
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생중계포커☁／>【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】>／☁【생중계포커】
- 2 생방송포커✠／>【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】>／✠【생방송포커】
- 3 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 4 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 5 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 6 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 7 Paris hotels
- 8 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 9 Roma Pass
- 10 Trek through Eur
- 11 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 12 Budapest in December 2017
- 13 Amsterdam hotels
- 14 Denmark or Sweden?
- 15 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 16 Europe itinerary questions
- 17 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 18 London Hotels
- 19 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 20 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 23 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy