I'll be in Munich for 3 days/2 nights at the end of June, with my parents. I'm hoping to rent an apartment (via AirBnB or VRBO) but would love some help/tips/advice regarding good, vibrant, safe neighborhoods to look at?
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Best neighborhood to stay in in Munich?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 2 Favorite hotels
- 3 St. Katherine Dock area flat for first time visit?
- 4 Late night dinner in Menton?
- 5 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 6 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 7 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 8 Passport Delays
- 9 Travel to Romania Transilvania Tours
- 10 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 11 Hotel in Rome?
- 12 Message for Ackislander
- 13 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 14 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 15 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 16 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 17 Thinking of Minori as "home base"?
- 18 International driving permit required in France?
- 19 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 20 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 21 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 22 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 23 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 24 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 25 Netherlands Delta Works