I'll be in Munich for 3 days/2 nights at the end of June, with my parents. I'm hoping to rent an apartment (via AirBnB or VRBO) but would love some help/tips/advice regarding good, vibrant, safe neighborhoods to look at?
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 2 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 3 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 4 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 5 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 6 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 7 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 8 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 9 Rome Apartment Rental Using SleepInItaly, Airbnb or RentalInRome?
- 10 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 11 Holiday in Europe
- 12 Hostel Advice
- 13 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 14 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 15 Italy + Greece + Croatia
- 16 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 17 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 18 Romanhomes.com - looking for RECENT info, please
- 19 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 20 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 21 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 22 Hertz Never Lost
- 23 Fivizzano; near Aulla, Italy
- 24 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 25 First Time Europe Trip