I'll be in Munich for 3 days/2 nights at the end of June, with my parents. I'm hoping to rent an apartment (via AirBnB or VRBO) but would love some help/tips/advice regarding good, vibrant, safe neighborhoods to look at?
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Todi as a stopover?
- 2 Southern Europe Trip for New Travelers
- 3 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 4 Day Trip from London
- 5 Portugal itinerary suggestions (with Marrakech tossed in)
- 6 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 7 Provence Restaurant Suggestions
- 8 Need help with Europe itinerary
- 9 Croatia Trip Report Part 1
- 10 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 11 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 12 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 13 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day
- 14 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 15 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 16 Tuscany Country Side OR Swiss Alps on bernina express in 1 day
- 17 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 18 Vacationing alone in Paris, Switzerland, Croatia and Russia 2016
- 19 First Trip to Europe Itinerary
- 20 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 21 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 22 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 23 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 24 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 25 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe