I'll be in Munich for 3 days/2 nights at the end of June, with my parents. I'm hoping to rent an apartment (via AirBnB or VRBO) but would love some help/tips/advice regarding good, vibrant, safe neighborhoods to look at?
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Best neighborhood to stay in in Munich?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano
- 2 Where to honeymoon in Southern France and Northern Italy?
- 3 More time in Colmar/Strasbourg vs a day for Reims or Chartes
- 4 Please help me plan my trip!
- 5 A week in spain
- 6 Medieval Dinner other than Bunratty
- 7 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 8 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 9 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 10 Family trip to France with kids
- 11 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 12 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 13 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 14 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 15 Time to get lowest airfare to Norway
- 16 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 17 Car Rental in Iceland
- 18 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 19 Transposed names on TGV tickets
- 20 Nice, Avignon, and Lyon
- 21 scotland trave;
- 22 Italy food budget
- 23 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 24 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 25 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april