I'll be in Munich for 3 days/2 nights at the end of June, with my parents. I'm hoping to rent an apartment (via AirBnB or VRBO) but would love some help/tips/advice regarding good, vibrant, safe neighborhoods to look at?
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Short break over xmas - where?
- 2 2 Week Trip to Central/Eastern Europe
- 3 Need help planning a 20 day trip
- 4 Careful with AirB&B in Amsterdam
- 5 Charles DeGaulle to Paris
- 6 Day Trips or Open Jaw Munich,Vienna,Budapest?
- 7 Is this a good hotel and loaction in Paris?
- 8 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 9 Guys please Help, Italy areas, where to stay. Running out of time.
- 10 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 11 another Naples and Amalfi coast question
- 12 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 13 What area of Venice to stay?
- 14 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 15 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 16 Rome/Sorrento/Amalfi Itinerary help
- 17 Help - Paris or Rome in December?
- 18 Venice - airport, cruise ship terminal, hotel, & airport taxi question
- 19 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 20 A week in Le Marche
- 21 Brussels Restaurants
- 22 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 23 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 24 Paris and Corsica- hopefully a trip report!
- 25 Which Italy / London routing do you recommend?