I'll be in Munich for 3 days/2 nights at the end of June, with my parents. I'm hoping to rent an apartment (via AirBnB or VRBO) but would love some help/tips/advice regarding good, vibrant, safe neighborhoods to look at?
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Best neighborhood to stay in in Munich?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 2 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 3 Where to stay in Naples, Italy
- 4 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 5 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 6 Bike touring in France
- 7 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 8 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 9 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 10 Does this sound feasible?
- 11 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 12 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 13 Mama Mia Italy!
- 14 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 15 Ireland driving vacation
- 16 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 17 Late night train from Prague
- 18 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 19 Theater in London
- 20 Tour Group Operators
- 21 Islands in mid October
- 22 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 23 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 24 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 25 Trip to Venice and Athens, with a cruise through Croatia and Greece