After some great advice from the Fodorites on how we should spend our time in Italy with 2 young children in fall for 8 days, I am wondering where is the best neighborhood for renting an apartment? Any recommendations for rentals also (websites etc)? Keeping in mind we may do some daytrips out of the city - maybe to Florence.
Thanks so much!
Best neighborhood for renting an apartment in Rome with young kids
- 1 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 2 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 3 Spain and Portugal
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 6 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 7 Help: Lake District & Yorkshire Dales
- 8 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 9 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 10 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 11 A very bad experience with Rentalcars
- 12 Three for the road
- 13 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 14 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 15 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 16 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 17 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 18 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 19 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 20 To Paris and Provence in June
- 21 Planning a holiday
- 22 Town in southwest Ireland to serve as a home base
- 23 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 24 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 25 Dawdling Through the Dordogne