After some great advice from the Fodorites on how we should spend our time in Italy with 2 young children in fall for 8 days, I am wondering where is the best neighborhood for renting an apartment? Any recommendations for rentals also (websites etc)? Keeping in mind we may do some daytrips out of the city - maybe to Florence.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 2 Itinerary Tweaking
- 3 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 4 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 5 House Hunting in France
- 6 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 7 If you had to choose one......
- 8 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 9 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 10 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 11 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 12 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 13 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 14 Ireland in April
- 15 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 16 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 17 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 18 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 19 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 20 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 21 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 22 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 23 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 24 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 25 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
Best neighborhood for renting an apartment in Rome with young kids