After some great advice from the Fodorites on how we should spend our time in Italy with 2 young children in fall for 8 days, I am wondering where is the best neighborhood for renting an apartment? Any recommendations for rentals also (websites etc)? Keeping in mind we may do some daytrips out of the city - maybe to Florence.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 2 AOL@ Not Error CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h Supp0rt 24/7
- 3 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 4 Preliminary Trip Planning for Venice/Florence/Umbria in late September
- 5 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 6 Trip Report – London, Devon and Somerset
- 7 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 8 Italy in January?
- 9 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 10 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 11 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 12 2 days in Lugano area
- 13 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 14 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 15 Half day in Côte d'Azur
- 16 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 17 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 18 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 19 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 20 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 21 Scotland in December
- 22 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 23 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 24 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 25 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
Best neighborhood for renting an apartment in Rome with young kids