After some great advice from the Fodorites on how we should spend our time in Italy with 2 young children in fall for 8 days, I am wondering where is the best neighborhood for renting an apartment? Any recommendations for rentals also (websites etc)? Keeping in mind we may do some daytrips out of the city - maybe to Florence.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy museum tickets
- 2 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 3 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 4 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 5 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 6 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 7 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 8 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 9 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 10 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 11 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 12 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 13 Shopping in Stockholm, Prague and Warsaw
- 14 What one thing in Paris?
- 15 Holiday in Austria
- 16 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 17 Rue des Rosiers
- 18 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 19 First Trip to Europe!
- 20 Switzerland in mid-April
- 21 sfo to europe
- 22 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 23 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 24 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 25 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
Best neighborhood for renting an apartment in Rome with young kids