Hi there, Does anyone have a recommendation of a neighborhood in Lisbon that they really love? It will be just my husband and I, we like to stay in historic centers in apartments. So I was wondering what neighborhood is the best shopping neighborhood? Best restaurants? Any suggestions? There will be times when I will be walking back to the apartment by myself at night and so it needs to be relatively safe. Any thoughts?
Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 2 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 3 5am arrival in Dublin
- 4 What are the best places to see in England
- 5 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 6 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 7 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 8 destination wedding
- 9 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 10 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 11 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 12 10 Hours in Brussels
- 13 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 14 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 15 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 16 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 17 Italy
- 18 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 19 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 20 Hotel in Venice
- 21 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 22 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 23 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 24 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 25 Best French Onion Soup in Paris