Hi there, Does anyone have a recommendation of a neighborhood in Lisbon that they really love? It will be just my husband and I, we like to stay in historic centers in apartments. So I was wondering what neighborhood is the best shopping neighborhood? Best restaurants? Any suggestions? There will be times when I will be walking back to the apartment by myself at night and so it needs to be relatively safe. Any thoughts?
Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 2 Ireland driving vacation
- 3 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 4 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 5 Late night train from Prague
- 6 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 7 Bike touring in France
- 8 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 9 Theater in London
- 10 Does this sound feasible?
- 11 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 12 Tour Group Operators
- 13 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 14 Islands in mid October
- 15 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 16 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 17 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 18 Trip to Venice and Athens, with a cruise through Croatia and Greece
- 19 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 20 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 21 Dordogne in October
- 22 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 23 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 24 Majorca - where to stay?
- 25 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...