Hi there. I'll be in Paris this week and was wondering which museum would be the best place to go to learn more about Napoleon Bonaparte and his various exploits. I am thinking Les Invalides but perhaps there are others? I also intend to take a look at his column on the Place Vendome.
Best Napoleon Museum in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 2 Fashion for larger man?
- 3 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 4 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 5 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 6 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 7 Traveling in France by train
- 8 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 9 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 10 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 11 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 12 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 13 Sicily - not a trip report
- 14 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 17 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 18 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 19 car rental advice in Portugal
- 20 Fjords, How To?
- 21 Duoro river cruises
- 22 What to wear
- 23 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 24 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 25 Budget for 3 Month's