Hi there. I'll be in Paris this week and was wondering which museum would be the best place to go to learn more about Napoleon Bonaparte and his various exploits. I am thinking Les Invalides but perhaps there are others? I also intend to take a look at his column on the Place Vendome.
Best Napoleon Museum in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 2 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 3 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 4 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 5 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 6 Toulouse and beyond -
- 7 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 8 museum passes in Rome
- 9 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 10 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 11 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 12 Lavender Fields
- 13 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 14 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 15 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 16 Nice Video about Poland
- 17 Where to stay in Rome
- 18 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 19 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 20 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 21 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 22 Munich
- 23 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 24 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 25 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?